Real Time Trades Tracking

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bladerunner2049, May 27, 2017.

1. A cool feature for ET would be if, trades can be placed in a API like Collective2, than get transmitted to a specific thread in ET as soon as trade is placed in Collective2.

Or broker account to C2 than to ET, since C2 is a sponsor already. It provides some degree of verification for trades placed in real time. Below profile image/ID, the traders current PNL can be posted with other stats.

2. Pekelo

Pekelo

What is the point of seeing it here, when it is already shown on C2? After all if you want real quick notification or even subscription, C2 is the place, and if you just want to check it end of day, well, still C2 is the place...

In the chat people used to be able to post immediate live calls, but for historical purposes (to look it up later or keep account) that is troublesome. All in all, there is really no need to reinvent the wheel when C2 exists...

Baron and bladerunner2049 like this.
  3. Thought it would be cool if info just transmitted, instead of going offsite to look for it.

4. Handle123

Handle123

Those who know how to trade are not going to want to be examined by 100's of others trying to break down how they are doing it, especially the Hedge fund people and large traders. Of course the ones that don't know how to trade be doing the same thing of trying to steal systems from others. You just going to have be doing the 10,000-20,000 hours of screen time to get it done. Then you can post all your trades and I be watching you do that so I can steal anything good, but I doubt you going to want to be dumb enough to do so.

5. sfwind

sfwind

You are only as good as your next trade. No one can steal any system because no system is perfect.

Baron and lawrence-lugar like this.
  6. tradethetrade

tradethetrade Vendor

This can be done, but I doubt there would be enough users wanting this to justify the integration costs. A few members already provided enough feedback to kill the idea so I'd not hold any hopes of that becoming a reality.

7. Cool, setup bladerunner2049 on Collective2.
    -set to close any open positions at 16:13

Collective2 uses method to transmit orders from NT7 to Collective2
    -I maxed out all the subscriber parameters so no one in their right mind would try to subscribe to it.

strategy.png

https://collective2.com/details/111802539

If there are discrepancies between fills from NT7 and Collective2, I will reconcile at the end of the day.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

One of my top rules is that I don't compete with my own advertisers. So as long as Collective2 is a sponsor, I wouldn't be interested in duplicating the service they are already providing.

And in terms of a broker to C2 to ET setup, I'm pretty sure Collective2 will want to keep the stat-viewing traffic on their own site, instead of pushing that info out to third party sites where those sites would be able to benefit from the stat-viewing traffic. I don't see what would really be in it for C2 to even provide such a service.

bladerunner2049 likes this.
  9. Not sure how much real time license would cost for something similar at ET.