Real Time Screener

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by orir2, Mar 4, 2012.

1. orir2

orir2

Does anyone have experience with madscan?

#11     Mar 11, 2012
  2. Used madscan. Its okay and will do just about everything. Have a few issues with their servers going down. Went down the last three days in a row. Unacceptable in my opinion. But it is a good program. For the price you cant beat it. Has alot of features but its not geared toward scalping. The developers are more programmers and dont quite understand exactly what a trader wants in a stock screener.

I know use StealthAlerts. This program is unbelievable. They can program any trade idea you have into a ticker. This program is more for the advanced traders in my opinion. For stock screening nothing beats it. One of the coders/developers worked at a trading firm and knows what a trader wants and needs. And you cant tell once you use the software. If you have ever used Insight then you will feel at home with Stealth Alerts.

#12     Mar 15, 2012
  3. 1strader

1strader

Ditto on StealthAlerts. Been using it for some time now and love it! I challenged Madscan and Trade Ideas to create the same rules for me that I use in Stealth Alerts and they couldn't do it. I guess you get what you pay for.

#13     Apr 11, 2012
  4. DAS Trader Pro includes a hi/lo ticker and a few top lists for active, gainers, and losers.

#14     Apr 11, 2012