Real time market data provider

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by kemot, Feb 10, 2010.

1. kemot

kemot

Hi guys,

Do you know any company that offer the real time market data. I know that I will pay for this data - that's not a problem.

I've been working on some chart application and I need the real time market data. Especially: American and European stocks, indices and futures.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. gaj

gaj

realtick, esignal.

3. DTN IQFeed or NxCore but only for US markets.

4. kemot

kemot

Great - real tick looks good. Thanks.

I have got one more question. One thing is real time market data. I see that I can buy it from one of these company.
    Then I will finish the stock chart application that I've been working on.

But the question is - can I sell it to my customer? Or before that I will need to pay some extra for making it accessible for other people (that will need to pay for that)?

5. thstart

thstart

Your customers have to subscribe to your data provider you made application for.

6. If you really want to sell a charting application to customers it has to work with broker datafeeds. Look at QuoteTracker www.quotetracker.com and all the datafeeds that it supports.

7. kemot

kemot

I read a lot about the data on Nyse, Nasdaq data website...
    But I don't know which one products I need to buy (because they offer a lot of them). Guys could you help me?

To create applications: stock finder (like Trade Ideas) and charts application I need:
    -> historical market data
    -> real time data included: data, time, symbol, last price, first price, low price, high price, volume.

If I'm not a broker I should be treat like a data feed, yes or no?

Guys could you tell me which product from:
    http://www.nyxdata.com/

and

http://www.nasdaqtrader.com/Trader.aspx?id=mddataproducts#nasdaq

I should choose?

I need data for Nasdaq, Nyse, Nyse-Amex and Nyse Euronext.

Thanks in advance for your help!