Real Time Global news source for trading foreign index futures?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by traderday321, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Hello,
    Does anyone know of a good source (paid version) to access real time global news to trade foreign index futures (i.e Europe/Asia)? I'm looking into subscribing to Dow Jones New Service (Global) in IB. Anyone have recommendations/experiences for new sources close to real time and not delayed? My preference is to try out a trial version of a service before paying. Anyone's experience/opinion would be helpful?!

Thanks in advance.

2. ZBZB

ZBZB

Refinitiv EIKON badged www.metastock.com Xenith $99 a month some stories are headlines only.

3. M.W.

M.W.

That's a very limited news feed. Certainly not the full reuters feed you get with a paid Eikon license.

The real deal is Dow Jones commodity and fx feed which costs between 200 and 350 dollars a month or DJ global.

4. ZBZB

ZBZB

It is the full feed.

5. M.W.

M.W.

It's not, I used and tested xenith and did not subscribe beyond the trial. It's not the full feed. I also used Eikon for a long time so I know the differences. With Xenith you also do not get the special editorial content from the reuters team,such as FXBuzz. Check it for yourself if you don't believe me.

Overnight likes this.
  6. I'm also interested in DJ Global. I wonder if they offer a trial before subscribing?

7. Overnight

Overnight

I agree. I was on a 3-month trial with the full Eikon terminal when engaged with CL years ago, and there is NO WAY IN HELL you could get all that Eikon offers at 1/10th the cost with Xenith. They gotta' cut corners somewhere.

M.W. likes this.
  8. M.W.

M.W.

Not sure, but if you are serious about news then DJ Global Macro and commodity tapes are the best in the industry.

traderday321 likes this.