Real Time Forex News & Economic News Feed?

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by philipjb, Nov 24, 2012.

1. asked and answered

identical thread to your last one

forex calendars give you tha heads up, news channels announce unexpected events, by the time unexpected events are announced you are already late to the party

as a retail trader, nothing will get you the news ahead of the big money in wall street and sovereignties. even if you could do you think it really matters? trade the reaction, not the news itself. the best you can do is prepare yourself for the announcements.

#11     Nov 25, 2012
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

With today's social network technology...most of the "sudden" or "breaking news" hit the social networks before the financial networks and regular news networks picks up on it.

That's why I use tweetdeck desktop and setup my own personal real-time news columns along with using stocktwits desktop. They work extremely well and is free...both are mobile too (iPad, iPhone, Android).

In fact, recently I was watching an interview with institutional traders on Bloomberg...they said they use social media to communicate and collaborate with other professional traders.

#12     Dec 7, 2012