Real-Time 5 Minute ES Calls ONLY for Hershey & Spydertrader Methods

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by charts, Nov 5, 2008.

1. I'm trading JH/Spdyer stuff not spm though they are tracking each other. Nice to know there are more than one way to skin a cat.

#31     Nov 6, 2008
  2. are you the bottom dwelling fish posing as a Hack?

#32     Nov 6, 2008
  3. LOL

The OP has headed for the Exit Sign after being exposed as yet another SCT fraud and dougcs is trying to use SPM against the guy who brought it to ET ... as if you wouldn't notice. :eek:

LOL this thread. :p

#33     Nov 6, 2008
  4. Open Door Policy :cool:
    Excuse me ... bwayayhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah - ROTFLMAO - these threads have a way of going so much better than expected!

:D :D :D

#34     Nov 6, 2008
  5. I'm trading Spyper stuff bu tnot explainin'; and answer the Q: are you the btm dwelling fish?

Currently we are in a down channel with price volume in a ndretrace.

#35     Nov 6, 2008
  6. Dammit Hack, now you've got'em all rattled! :D

It's amazing how they lose the ability to spell when they start getting upset and they're caught in the ususal SCT lie!

#36     Nov 6, 2008
  7. Now I know you are the btm dwelling fish as he is about the only one who worries about spellin rightly.

Had any GGILF encounters lately?

Still in a down channel with price doing its ND retrace thingy.

#37     Nov 6, 2008
  8. Yeah, it's more than obvious ... and the guy is continuing to try to insist that he's not doing it, embarassing himself even more (nice SCT lingo there, btw). :p

Good thing their buddy TUMS dug it from the ET graveyard ... at least they can all learn to trade now instead of sitting around trying to figure out what other useless information they need to study to continue to lose at trading. :D

#38     Nov 6, 2008
  9. short 903.5 at 1526

#39     Nov 6, 2008
  10. covered at 901.5 st 1533

#40     Nov 6, 2008