Real Tick Scanner/Filter

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by cornholetrading, Sep 16, 2002.

1. cas

cas

Daf......you are paying more because you are considered "pro"....because you are Series 7. This it is right at $300/month for non-pro. That really is a bummer you even have to pay for it. Have you ever noticed it lagging on high volume spikes when you have more than a few MMers open? It runs great for me wiht no MMers....but once I load 4+ of them, it kills my system on high volume.

cas

#51     Sep 30, 2002
  2. LOL....exactly. located in NYC. i guess times are tough...they used to offer a salary....they used to give you free lunch from a different restaurant every day....they used to fly people to bermuda once a year....they used to................LOL.

#52     Sep 30, 2002
  3. Try www.trade-ideas.com very gook alerts web based can access from anywhere. Look at documentation on first page to see what are the different alerts that will be availalble

#53     Oct 1, 2002
  4. I might have already posted a reply but here it is again if I didn't
    Try www.trade-ideas.com Very good technical alerts easy to use and they work!

#54     Oct 1, 2002
  5. This is the only trading idea that I got from this link: The page cannot be displayed

#55     Oct 1, 2002
  6. The site will not be available from Oct 1-3rd. It was posted on the site and I should not have made a post until the 4th. Sorry about that

#56     Oct 1, 2002
  7. I had replied to your alerts post regarding www.trade-ideas.com I forgot to mention that it was posted on their site for about 3 weeks that they will be down from October 1-3rd. My apologies please try the site October 4th. You will not be disappointed

#57     Oct 1, 2002
  8. Thank you.

#58     Oct 1, 2002
  9. One issue with 1st alert thin, you have to fulter off the filters they use on their servers. For 300 a month I would prefer to have my own filters written in the format I prefer.

#59     Oct 2, 2002
  10. cas

cas

Tickerwater,

True...but you can also setup your own groups and filter on them...you'd just have to enter the symbols by hand into a groupwatch..then you can filter that for anything.

cas

#60     Oct 2, 2002