Real Tick real bad

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jan 3, 2003.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

for the fee they charges, they could afford the best server on this planet.

#11     Jan 16, 2003
  2. Bsulli

Bsulli

Been getting more and more unstable lately.

On the RealTick Q & A thread sometime back one of the Tech Support folks posted that they are going to be doing server upgrades. I hope that happens soon!

I've been loyal to RealTick for a long long time, but that is starting to wear very thin when my other data service just keep on working for far less dollars per month.

Bsulli

#12     Jan 16, 2003
  3. TG

TG

RT constantly a problem of late. Charts, as I switch stocks, take forever and level 2 generally has bids higher than offers when market gets busy. I also use esignal which just purrs along as I fumble with this damn RT. Gotta fix or I'm going to dump it.

#13     Jan 16, 2003
  4. Bsulli

Bsulli

Starting the morning off wiith disconnects and restarts. Anyone else having issues this morning?

Bsulli

#14     Jan 17, 2003
  5. Thankfully not yet. No doubt you have an isp issue...LOL.

#15     Jan 17, 2003
  6. Well, here we go again. Charts frozen, no Lev II. Guess they didn't spend the long weekend upgrading servers. Logged off and back on and Lev II is working, still no charts. And this is supposed to be the best s/w?

#16     Jan 21, 2003
  7. Whamo

Whamo

Come on AAA, who needs charts at the open? :D Same issue here...

#17     Jan 21, 2003
  8. Whamo,

I guess I'm just being picky. After all, the Market Minder was working. Now I see they have a chat on MarketGuage. Wonder if that will work. Hey, RealTick, maybe you ought to get what you already have working before you add new stuff. You are beginning to remind me of TradeStation.

#18     Jan 21, 2003
  9. Whamo

Whamo

Got locked out of the Order server this morning, just got back online and don't have level II. Thankfully it only cost me a couple of hundred dollars:mad:

#19     Jan 24, 2003
  10. I downloaded the latest build last night and so far today I am problem free.

#20     Jan 24, 2003