"REAL" PROPTRADING - No money up

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by dodobird4545, Aug 2, 2009.

1. They do between 3 and 5 billion shares a month so they just give their institutional rate and take 5 percent with money up..... If you're trading your own money you shouldn't be paying more than 2 bucks per thousand..... that's the highest I'd go and the system would have to be incredible.... Most assent shops give one dollar per thou

#11     Aug 3, 2009
  2. okay, i was at a place that started at 70/30 but the it was 6 bucks for 1000 shares

#12     Aug 3, 2009
  3. hey dodo, what shops give 1$/1000 or other assent shops that are just as cheap? thanks if you know..

#13     Aug 3, 2009
  4. Just to clarify i'm talking about putting up capital...... You can get 1 tenth at assent with a track record and no cap up but i hear they're pretty tight on the risk. With your own money WTS, Assent, Keystone, Genesis, Lightspeed, etc..... if you do decent volume trading your own money it's easy to get that rate. I put up a lot of cap with a B/D and they offered as low as 80 cents per thou.

#14     Aug 3, 2009
  5. tells

tells

yea.. i guess that's their deal. 1.5k for training.. feels like probably one of the best decisions of my life as of this point. I came in with basically no knowledge and have done well with their strategies. I'm not going to tell you that everyone is having a jolly old time since I hear a few people whine and complain that [insert excuse here] isn't working.. etc. Those people never last.

I think the people there are pretty chill and just good people that like to see everyone do well.

Month number 4 starts tomorrow. Trading is sweet.

#15     Aug 3, 2009
  6. tells

tells

$6/1000 comm???? WOW that's ridiculously expensive.

#16     Aug 3, 2009
  7. yeah we had about 50 traders and probly 5 of them traded 1000 tickets a day.............the owners were cleaning up

#17     Aug 3, 2009
  8. however we put no money up and training was provided, no fees besides that though........

#18     Aug 3, 2009
  9. RO where were you trading?

#19     Aug 3, 2009
  10. great point which is now tower hill.....

#20     Aug 3, 2009