Real Plumbers AGAINST Joe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by seneca_roman, Oct 17, 2008.

1. In Boston, Mass? protest for Obama?

Wow, imagine that?

2. How many threads do you think you'll have about Joe the plumber by Nov 4th?

You're starting to sound like you need a helmet.

3. I'm trying for 18+(the goal is I gotta find one more story than the times McCain, 18, mentioned Joe during the debate) as I got a side bet with a friend that I couldn't find that many different topics related to Joe, not a plumber,etc.

Have you kept count as I'm figuring that I am going to have an easy time collecting that bottle of Amorone (the wager, and it goes well with fava beans.)

Thanks for caring,
    Seneca

4. Nanook

Nanook

Why is McCain so infatuated with people from Alaska?: http://www.adn.com/politics/story/558835.html

"Long before he was "Joe the plumber," Joe Wurzelbacher lived in North Pole and Eielson Air Force Base, according to Alaska public records. A family member says Wurzelbacher came to the state in the mid-1990s and stayed about four years -- long enough to have the son who can be seen standing next to him in the now famous YouTube clip of Wurzelbacher grilling Sen. Barack Obama about taxes."

:D

5. The guy is the typical bush voter.

barely making 30K a year. Things slow down and he'll be on welfare.

Does NOT pay any taxes.

yet he's worried shitless as to how much taxes he will pay WHEN he makes 250K.

This logical disconnect between reality and perception seems to be a systemic defect in the mind of the average republican.

Here are the facts you fucking retarded imbeciles.

YOU'RE FUCKING POOR.

YOU DO NOT PAY ANY FUCKING TAXES.

QUIT WORRYING ABOUT THE GUY MAKING $1 MILLION YEAR.

BECAUSE HE'D PISS ON YOU IF YOU ASKED HIM FOR HELP.

7. How about you spend more time

WORKING on your aspirations

instead of WORRYING

about what will happen ONCE you get there.

let alone trying to impinge your retarded world view on the saner members of your society.

And YES. This logical disconnect is a hall mark of those attracted to the neocon platform.

You can see these lowlifes in all the Palin rallies.

Fucking morbidly obese riff raff in clothing 2 sizes too small.

Given the missing teeth in a great % of neo con supporters, my worry is their prolific breeding patterns than anything else.

Stupid has a habit of breeding stupidity.

8. he is now

Joe the RETARDED Plumber

be careful what you ask for Joe W. Now you have shown everyone that you are as phony as Sarah Palin. What, is that a common trademark of people who have lived in AK?

9. kut2k2

kut2k2

No, it's a common trademark of reichtards everywhere. Pathological lying is endemic among them.

#10     Oct 19, 2008