real or paper trader?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Mr. Gates, May 1, 2008.

Are most on ET taking cradit for fictitious calls like landis?

1. Yes, too many fantasy trades as landis made

36 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No, most trades in the "trading" section are real

9 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. What would be new is if you pointed out to ET the entry post to your big oil hit of "21 handles" as this thread begins, rather than ducking out to riskarb as you always seem to do when in a pinch.

landis: a true San Fran man:D

#31     May 2, 2008
  2. PaulRon

PaulRon

I haven't been here long. But in general, I've found Landis to be rude, arrogant, condescending, and just plain annoying. Landis, like I've been saying for months, you really need to get laid.

#32     May 2, 2008

3. why do you care?

no really, serious question. Does the answer make a big impact in your life?

#33     May 2, 2008
  4. Notice that he is unable to answer your question . . . yet more than HALF of his 48 posts have something to do with me. The guy obviously has some serious "issues".

Meanwhile, he posted earlier this week asking for people to boycott ET

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=125934

Truly a most "troubled" individual.

#34     May 2, 2008
  5. He tried, didn't you see his post? I did. Let's just say landis and Brazilian Ronaldo now have alot in common !!:D

#35     May 2, 2008
  6. Yes, and after 78% of poll respondents found that YOU and others pollute the trading section with "fictitious" calls, I think a boycott is in order.

BTW-- We're STILL waiting for you to post that entry to your "21 handle" oil trade you've been bragging about. That was the premise of this entire thread, and you still have not posted the link to your "entry". Fantasy trading at it's best by landis !!:D :D

#36     May 2, 2008
  7. Have you been to the trader p/l thread? ... I've posted there a few times, but theres no accountability in some of the posters who dont post a statement. Yeah, they might make that money, but is it so hard to take a screen shot and post it?

#37     May 2, 2008
  8. I've been paper trading successfully for >10 years.

Can you match that? :D

#38     May 2, 2008
  9. Eight Belles rip

"a great filly"

#39     May 3, 2008
  10. Landis knows what he's doing. Period.

#40     May 4, 2008