real or paper trader?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Mr. Gates, May 1, 2008.

Are most on ET taking cradit for fictitious calls like landis?

1. Yes, too many fantasy trades as landis made

36 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No, most trades in the "trading" section are real

9 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Correct. There is nothing new here. You spent 2-3 years STALKING ME, consistently telling me the same crap you are now telling others, that they "don't trade", etc etc. You will not find a SINGLE thread form 2003-2006 that I approached you, but I can find 100's of thread where you relentlessly stalked ME.

So landis is the new king of the "I can dish it out but I cannot take it" crowd.

Why not show a SINGLE example of me stalking you in the past to prove you are not a liar. I can show 100's of instances where you came to my threads. Show us a SINGLE instance of when I came to yours

I know I never came to one of your threads, b/c as I recall, no one ever did :D :D

#21     May 2, 2008
  2. settle it like men LOL

#22     May 2, 2008
  3. He lives in San Fran, so there is nothing he has ever done like a man.

He is the only person on ET to call baron on a saturday night to complain, as baron loves to tell it ! :D:D

#23     May 2, 2008
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Since you missed it in the other thread here it is again...you seem to think im lying when there is no need to, you just didnt comprehend thats all....

Let me clarify this, I have owned UWM and QID for sometime now,

I have been slowly buying UWM and QID over the last 2 months and will be selling QID at 62+ UWM is a long term hold as well. I DID NOT buy these today.

You dont comprehend do you,

That post you just quoted is from March, so over the last 2 months mean I was buying UWM and QID in Jan and Feb, Now take FEB (1 month) MAR (2nd month) and APR (3rd month)....

3 Months, DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND THIS AT ALL............

Im in QID under $39 as of today, do you comprehend that or.....

#24     May 2, 2008
  5. I guess you missed me calling the SPX TOP last Summer back on July 9th, 2007 about one week before hand and just 3.19 point away from the actual high print (1555.90), before a very sharp 12% decline in just 4 weeks occurred with this thread that I started entitled:

"Wave Five Target = 1559.09"

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98553&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

:D

#25     May 2, 2008
  6. LOL, I believe that ... :p

#26     May 2, 2008
  7. Or perhaps you missed this call that I made on August 16th. 2007 with a thread that I started proclaiming that a target for a bottom was reached at 1375 SPX and that it was time to no longer play the short-side:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101689&highlight=Longhorns

Notice all of the congratulatory posts that I received on this thread from the likes of REAL traders. . . ( such as "Longhorns" and "Pabst") as opposed from the whining and jealous post that I received on Page 2 from yet another one of Mr. Gates' aliases, the infamous Ghostcrapper!

Basically, I called the SPX top AHEAD of time, and then turned around and called the low with a simple "measured-move" element of technical analysis. But Mr. Ghostcrapper, Rubberbird, Manolo, James Stock, Gates ( and all of his other delusional alisases ) was far too jealous and attacked me then, just as he continues to attack me now.

A pretty pathetic life that kid must lead.
    Is South Florida really that bad, or is he still in a little white room at Bellevue Hospital in Manhattan?

:D

#27     May 2, 2008
  8. eagle

eagle

Hmmmm! After spending long time questioning the Mr. Market whether he is rational or not. Now we're questioning ourselves. :D

#28     May 2, 2008
  9. Thank you for proving what I am STILL saying today about you as FACT. On this link, you never stated an entry but simply took credit, as you still do today as this threads first post shows.

You stalked me for 4 years, and now I give back 1/1000 of it based on the REALITY that you always take credit AFTER the fact as you always have.

What's worse is that you resurface recently in the trading forum with your old crap "he doesn't trade" and "cut and paste king" and I standing up for those you're attacking by showing that you have a SIX YEAR HISTORY on ET of doing this. Pretty sad you now spend all your time on message boards pointing out sin after you worked for Tuder Jones in the 80's LOL !!:D :D

#29     May 2, 2008
  10. ET member "Riskarb" tried doing that back in February of 2004, but like the true delusional pussy that he is, James Stock never showed up on the corner of LaSalle and Eugenie at 9AM.

Here's the thread that proves it . . .

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=426596&highlight=James+Stock#post426596

James got such a thorough reaming from other members of ET, that he had to disappear for awhile and come back with yet another alias. Rumor had it that he was suffering from a severe personality disorder.

Like I said earlier . . . nothing new.
    Same old "games" being played on ET by the same guy and all of his different personalities . . .
    I'm sure that Baron is fully aware of it and actually feels sorry for the kid.
    Again, nothing new here.

#30     May 2, 2008