real or paper trader?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Mr. Gates, May 1, 2008.

Are most on ET taking cradit for fictitious calls like landis?

1. Yes, too many fantasy trades as landis made

36 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No, most trades in the "trading" section are real

9 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Give me a break piker.

Get lost if you don't like the thread. It's relevant to trading, and it's a more educational thread than 65% of the threads started in the "trading" section.

#11     May 1, 2008
  2. mr. gates, if you want your poll more meaningful you should not start it with a personal attack. just my 2c

#12     May 1, 2008
  3. Thank you for your opinion. But it isn't a "personal attack". I am using a specific example from what i read today in the trading forum. I didn't want to deal in generalizations like most people here, so I used a specific example.

#13     May 1, 2008
  4. Its really not all that uff to tell who puts their money where their mouth is and who is a wannabee. I have never had an issue with Landis and those who read any of my posts know I am a big skeptic of most people here.

To answer the braoder question I believe the majority of people do some trading but not nearly what they claim here.

#14     May 2, 2008
  5. Here's an example of me making a call BEFORE the fact. And what a great call it was! There was the headfake down, and look how much higher the S&P is now!!

If you're going to make a "call", please do it BEFORE the fact, and not tell ET AFTER the fact about it. Leave that garbage for the Yahoo message boards. Thanks!

#15     May 2, 2008
  6. I see the paper trading king landis running around ET wagging his finger at others, well those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. landis always makes his call AFTER the fact. He has yet to show that this trade he took credit for actually exists on ET.

:eek:

#16     May 2, 2008
  7. One might think that your only purpose on ET is to bad mouth Landis

#17     May 2, 2008
  8. S2007S

S2007S

have to agree on that one......

:)

#18     May 2, 2008
  9. He was made to look like a "fool" by several people down in a thread that I had started last month in the "Feedback Forum" . . . and now it appears as though he is "stalking" me on ET . . . just like he did years ago with all of his other "aliases."

Nothing new here.

#19     May 2, 2008
  10. That's pretty "rich" considering how you have claimed to have been SHORTING this rally all the way up with various inverse ETF's and getting your head handed to you the entire way as you consistently told people that the market was simply in a "sideways" range even though the SPX has risen over 13% in just 6 weeks.

In fact, today you claim that you haven't bought the QID in about 3 months, yet back on March 31st you posted the following:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1832721&highlight=QID#post1832721

Is this yet another fantasy "paper" trade by you?

:(

#20     May 2, 2008