Real or fake?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PitchBlack, Jun 11, 2005.

1. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50736&perpage=6&pagenumber=4

:confused:

#41     Jun 14, 2005
  2. These could be but this is not done by one system only IMO . Accuracy like that is usually achieved by using combination of mathematical or geometrical forecasting method and reversal system .
    Mechanical system is never that consistently accurate.
    If you post or email me details of this system, I will explain in detail how to combine those mentioned above.

#42     Jun 14, 2005
  3. OK Spike,

Mail me a copy too. I'll also explain you in detail.
    :D

Be good,
    nononsense

PS: Don't forget to first cash in on that $2,000,000 bid!

#43     Jun 14, 2005
  4. It's ironic how human psychology works. If this guy was a vendor he would be crucified, but here spike is asking for nothing but an answer to a close-ended question and people are tripping over themselves throwing money at him :p

#44     Jun 14, 2005
  5. They could be if your method is mechanical.

#45     Jun 14, 2005
  6. I already explained the basics of my system on ET. Those who read it will have more or less and idea of the logic behind it.
    It is only 1 system, so not a combination of several systems. But don't confuse 1 system with 1 indicator. A system can become very complex. I started with a simple thing but over the first years it developped in something complex. You cannot trade the markets in a simple way and get these kind of results. And it works in every kind of market. It makes money in whatever market we are in. But i don't say it makes always huge amounts of money, it survives all situations without big drawdowns.
    The system self-adjusts itself according to the strenght of the market.

#46     Jun 14, 2005
  7. toc

toc

can you explain it again?

#47     Jun 14, 2005
    HolyGrailSeeker likes this.
  8. jsmith

jsmith

Can you post the charts for this week with the signals?

#48     Jun 14, 2005
  9. I think the best test of any mechanical system is the S&P market during the summer doldrums.

#49     Jun 14, 2005
  10. No.
    Do a search, it's all there (at least all that i wanted to share).
    For many people it's worth doing an effort. The advice is FREE.

#50     Jun 14, 2005