Real or fake?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PitchBlack, Jun 11, 2005.

1. ozzy

ozzy

I was being sincere when I said congratulations (the bazillionaire comment was of course an exageration.)

well done

ozzy

#31     Jun 12, 2005

2. Sorry for my reaction, i interpreted you wrong.

After losing a (for me at least) huge amount, i promised myself to limit my investments in trading if i would ever survive it. At the actual returns i don't have to invest big amounts anymore to get a very decent income. After my misadventure in the beginning i don't feel the need anymore to become the richest man in the world.

#32     Jun 12, 2005
  3. OK then, I am all done for the weekend and took a quick look at the charts. I certainly hope there is someone out there who can call these trades. I refer others to my previous charts where you will probably see simularities. I trade using rules, but with discretion. One comment I would offer in general is that a good professional should be able to do what the rest of you cannot.

I don't know the original poster, but I would imagine that out of a population of millions of participants, there must be one or two, or however many, who have chanced upon, or found through hard work, a method that allows them to find that kind of edge.

Good for you then
    Lefty

#33     Jun 12, 2005
  4. I bid $1,000,000 for the system.

#34     Jun 12, 2005
  5. wabrew

wabrew

OK, OK. The suspense is killing us.

Are they real or fake?

#35     Jun 12, 2005
  6. Godman

Godman

lol this is funny

#36     Jun 12, 2005
  7. Real or fake???

#37     Jun 13, 2005
  8. jsmith

jsmith

my guess is fake

#38     Jun 13, 2005
  9. VictorS

VictorS

Spike, how 'bout posting today's chart. Then I will give everyone the answer.

#39     Jun 13, 2005
  10. I bid $2,000,000 sight unseen.

#40     Jun 14, 2005