Real Medicare Reform

Discussion in 'Politics' started by L-Kabong, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

First, you are no one to judge in any way, shape or form.

Second, I'm hardly alone in thinking you have no credibility numb nuts, or is it indystink, or "c"groupman or ...?

#21     Nov 20, 2012
  2. And yet another one, called it. Good boy, good boy. I guess I am so powerful in your mind, that I must be multi named, or whatever. Get a grip Luke, you can do better.

In all seriousness, I would still rather chat with you than lower myself to this nonsense. But, you make it so hard to work with you.

#22     Nov 20, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

And yet you keep lowering yourself anyway, over and over and...
    I don't want to "work" with you asshole.

You have zero credibility here. You're essentially irrelevant. You're two faced, dishonest and full of shit. You're entertainment, NOTHING more.

#23     Nov 20, 2012

4. Of course you don't want to work with me, it would be way above your pay grade. I am assuming you still have a job of sorts, at someone's beckon call? Not nice of me say something like that, but since you insist on degrading RCG for his service and profession, I figured what the Hell. You deserve it at times.

I can discuss anything with anyone at any time, from a position of knowing, not just hurling insults. You, on the other hand, live a sad life of bullying people. I'm really sorry to be this way, but at some point, you really need to evaluate yourself, especially the way you act here. Pretty sad.

#24     Nov 20, 2012
  5. Good Lord your personal life must suck if you have all that money that you claim to have but your outlet is getting abused by the logically inclined here on the ET politics & religion forum.

masochist indeed

#25     Nov 20, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

All I see here is bla bla bla yada yada yada

#26     Nov 20, 2012
  7. I generally don't either. But with Lucrum it's liking watching the same rerun over and over and over, etc.

#27     Nov 20, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh you're just embarrassed I keep pointing out your drama queen thread about supposedly leaving. Don't be such a pussy, bong boy.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=252949

Just own up to your stupidity, be a man for Christ's sake.

#28     Nov 20, 2012