‘Real Indian’ Running Against Sen. Warren Sues After City Tells Him to Stop Calling Her ‘Fake Indian

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Clubber Lang likes this.
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Don't say that, gwb-trading would be really upset about the uncivil behavior.

Any moment now he will be sermonizing.

Oh wait, you are a braindead Con, you can say anything, rules only apply to non-Cons.

Slartibartfast likes this.
  3. elderado

elderado

Now THAT's funny!!!

4. It is conceivable that her grandfather a legendary ornithologist who had extremely high cheekbones used this appearance to move more safely among the Indian tribes. As it is possible her maternal side does have Indian heritage.

Page four & five of this letter from her grandfather is interesting.

http://digital.lib.usu.edu/cdm/compoundobject/collection/Ridgeway/id/1198/rec/2

"i wish to tell you that every story you hear through the papers of indian depredations is utterly false and only reported by some scoundrel who wishes to get up a fight with them out here this is done mostly by traders and ranchers who want to settle on the reservations and of course they know that this cannot be done without first removing the indians and to fulfill their object a white man is not unfrequently murdered by another for his money the body then fiendishly mutilated and the murder laid to the indians such cases have come under my observation in the little time

(So what else is new.. )

i have been here rest perfectly easy on indian matters and give yourself no trouble whatever part the second i have got along very well with the pah-utahs pi-yute who live about here. some times they come to camp and for a few mouthfuls to eat when given lines fish for us and cut wood to cook with one indian at big be truckee meadows camp 10 took quite a fancy to me i having given him some copper-cents and fish-hooks

i was firing my gun one day and one of our men said to george pointing to me heap shoot em duck pretty good shot george then patted me on the back and says yes pretty good pretty good heap shoot em duck labbity rabbit he heap shootem seeing an indian out hunting with his big rifle one day he was asked what he was hunting he said heap hunt em deer by meby heap shootem great big one unless shamefully treated by white men there is no danger whatever from them like a white man they are ever ready to resent an injury but return kindness for kindness and never forget a favor the chief winnamuka" has been to our camp several times with his body gawd of warriors as a general thing they all speak amelican very well mr parker says that all the farming done in the state of nevada for the last ten years has been done by indians and take the 12.000 indians in state and they are more quiet and peacable than any 12.000 whites you could find in the state mother tell pa or charlie to tell granville turner & johnny frost that i have not forgotten them yet but will write as soon as possible tell them to write to me as soon as they can and as soon as i eat have any leisure time i will certainly write ma i believe in my last i forgot to give you my adress be sure and copy it now dear mother farewell write soon give my love to all yours affectionately robert"

So maybe she is or maybe her grandfather was partly responsible for her belief she was. One thing is for certain, Trump even in the 80's art of the deal said his family were Swedish :) Maybe Warren should call him meatball.