Real Holy Grail Cracked - The Power is Limitless!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by IAlwaysWin, May 8, 2021.

1. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

Some of you may remember me from about 2 years ago. I was on a Forex journey that ultimately lead me to seriously cracking the code to limitless gains in any market. Well fest your eye on "The Real Holy Grail." I did it boys and girls! You wouldn't believe me if I explained how because it's almost otherworldly.

Before I dig in to this Forex strategy and some of it's inner workings. I must make it clear to solicitors and clowns trying to convince me to reveal everything without offering me an appealing sum of coin will be ignored and maybe even blocked.

I'll start with posting Forex chart examples and on Tuesday (the beginning the smart money trading week;) I'll post a few live signals on this tread.

The power is in the price range the market is trying to avoid. It's accentually calling tops and bottoms using numerology. Yes, you read that right.. I pull my positions from the ether!

I get a number from my special place and use my custom indicator to locate the proper time and price to enter. The chart below is a snap of signals from DEC 08 2020. This is just a random date I picked as an example.

2021-05-08 22.35.57 www.tradingview.com 4e4ff88b439d.png

On this date I was told by my calculations to BUY on the 1-6-7 candle close prices. I've highlighted the 7 candles but you can see for yourselves just by looking the candle numbers the accuracy.

I start my trading day just before the start of the green on the chart.

Last edited: May 8, 2021
    guru, Akhaldanos, Onra and 1 other person like this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

This hindsight analysis reminds me of something I saw in a movie once...

So what does your chart say will happen...Tomorrow?

3. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

I know the night before what the edge of the market is.

4. Overnight

Overnight

Well, then we can see you prove it... Tomorrow

jys78 likes this.
  5. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

I can tell you didn't read the OP. I start my trading day on Tuesdays! Only an idiot would trade without true direction.

themickey likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Sorry, this bit got me confused...

"I'll start with posting chart examples and on Tuesday (the beginning the smart money trading week;)I'll post a few live signals on this tread..."

My bad. Carry on, stout yeoman!

7. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

Just to make things a little clearer. We are counting from 1-9 with anything below 5 being pullback entries. Meaning, if I get a 1-4 signal, I'm usually trading pullbacks within the trend.

8. JSOP

JSOP

How do you know the next bar is going to be green? :sneaky:

9. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

The green and red are just displaying a simp.le HL breakout with a 1 bar lookback. The yellow is a little more complicated

10. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

Oh, those are global market sessions open/close times.

#10     May 8, 2021