Real Grail For Sale

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Real Grail, Aug 19, 2010.

1. ...would come onto ET and start telling people he had the real grail based on backtesting and get angry at others who actually challenge it. Do you think people here are not up the wazoo with the latest dweeb? Everything else here is just the 533rd similar thread going through the motions of "I got it!!!"

The difference between a trader and a scammer is 1 letter. If you are delusional, then make that 3 letters.

#31     Aug 25, 2010
  2. Are you stupid or just have a reading comprehension problem.
    THE RESULTS ARE REAL MONEY NOT BACKTESTED YOU BLATHERING IDIOT.
    I am not angry at people questioning what i post, I am angry at people like you distorting and or changing what I post.

#32     Aug 25, 2010
  3. I will reduce this so your Road Rage can handle it, as you are still a spammer here, as you you are not a sponsor:

Please attach your last 3 years' broker statements below. Real Money without proof is backtest.

#33     Aug 26, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Would you consider a trade?

About one grail for say...one moon pie and an RC cola.

#34     Aug 26, 2010
  5. I bid 2 moon pies BUT you also have to clean my toilets for a year.

#35     Aug 26, 2010
  6. !!! LOL !!!

#36     Aug 26, 2010
  7. No, shit for brains. "Real money without proof" is a claim.
    A backtest, is a strategy tested on historical data. As you don't know the difference, it is clear you do not know even the basics about trading.
    Additionally, no one posts 36 statements.
    FYI, anyone who was serious and interested sent a pm and <i>received the results</i>. Given your attitude towards me/my posts, and how you have attacked me from your first post, there is no reason to prove to you anything as you are only interested in arguing.
    Paterno is just a troll trying to overcompensate for an inability to trade by trying to bring other people into his world of shit.
    Go back to the GI Joe action figures. I don't have time, patience, or justification to deal with you.

#37     Aug 27, 2010
  8. Do you have any magic beans for sale?

#38     Aug 27, 2010
  9. I see the two moon pies and raise one package of corn nuts. No toilet cleaning necessary, but I'm afraid I will require the services of your girlfriend/wife for about 30 mins.

#39     Aug 27, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You gonna make her bark like a dog?:D

#40     Aug 27, 2010