Real Grail For Sale

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Real Grail, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Does that mean I get a free "Grail"?

#21     Aug 20, 2010
  2. Tell us more about the grail. How does it compare to the one sold by George Foreman?

#22     Aug 20, 2010
  3. I bid $100K. After all, if he says it is the Real thing even though he doesn't have much money, how can a 9 post person be wrong?

What can possibly be wrong with a shining backtest with anonymous self-testimonials. And we have never seen such an offer before?

Amazingly, 2 fish have bitten so far. Something about a fool and his money...

#23     Aug 20, 2010
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

#24     Aug 21, 2010
  5. It is obvious Op, you will not be taken seriously here.

You should try Ebay, finance dept, right under Nigerian technical indicators...

#25     Aug 21, 2010
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Nigerian technical indicators?!?!?!? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

This one gets better and better!:D :D :D

#26     Aug 21, 2010
  7. Thanks for your "wise" comments, but like so many other fools on ET, you should look before you leap. The results are not backtest, they are real money trading.

#27     Aug 22, 2010
  8. What ROI did you return last month?
    I guarantee my return was better.
    A loser does stupid things, like spending time writing useless comments about things they don't understand instead of improving their trading.
    Jealousy is a sad thing. I feel sorry for you and others who suffer from it.

#28     Aug 22, 2010
  9. Quote from The Real Grail:

What ROI did you return last month?

Please attach your last 3 years' broker statements below. Please also furnish your name, address, phone number, emails, financial information, driver's license and other pertinent details. You may post them here.

I guarantee my return was better.

Please attach your last 3 years' broker statements below. Please also furnish your name, address, phone number, emails, financial information, driver's license and other pertinent details. You may post them here.

A loser does stupid things, like spending time...

...starting stupid threads groveling for money and thinking everyone else should believe him/her or they must be stupid

Jealousy is a sad thing. I feel sorry for you and others who suffer from it.

No one is jealous. You are just a green newbie hoping to find a few idiots. Rather, that is snickering, laughter and pity you are hearing. You are number 10,047 in line who has a real grail for sale. Except of course, when asked for authoritative proof.

#29     Aug 23, 2010
  10. DUMBASS
    I sent proof to those who asked.
    And there was no groveling, though it's obvious you would make any distortion necessary to strengthen your position.
    And only an idiot as big as you would post the personal details that you specified online.
    It is idiots like you that ruin ET.
    Noone would do what you suggested, but by "demanding" that, you can always so someone is a phony because they didn't agree to your "terms".
    You are better served to go back to cleaning the kitty litter. Here you don't teach or contribute anything other then negativity. If you want to spread shit, at least cleaning the litter you take care of something else and step outside your selfishness for a few minutes.
    PEOPLE: JUST ACCEPT THAT SOME PEOPLE ON ET (PATERNO, ET AL) CAN'T TRADE. THAT IS NOT A REASON TO DECIDE THAT OTHERS CAN'T EITHER. ANGRY AND BITTER PEOPLE LIKE PATERNO DESTROY THE FABRIC OF SOCIETY.
    GROW UP OR MOVE ON.

#30     Aug 23, 2010