Real Forex Trades

Discussion in 'Journals' started by RealForexTrades, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Your absolutley right...Good Trading to You...Thanks for the Journal.

If your 8 posts have good content as mine obviously do not to you...then I think there can be a judgment made.

Hey Thanks for sharing!

Michael B.

#11     Mar 19, 2006

2. I'm just a joe six pack making some trade calls for a little while, that's all. When I'm done, it will all make sense.

Thanks.

#12     Mar 19, 2006
  3. are u trading eur?

are u trading spot or futures?

what timeframe charts do u use for day trades

thank you

#13     Mar 19, 2006

4. Sorry, about that - I assumed the prices listed in the trade profiles would have made that clear. My mistake. Yes, I'm on the EURUSD right now and thank for pointing that out for me.

And, I don't use charts.

Cheers!

#14     Mar 20, 2006
  5. Folks...

revelation #1:

for those of you that do not have quotes in Futures...this is Futures because the EUR/USD in spot is 1.2169/1.2171

Michael B.

#15     Mar 20, 2006

6. No, I don't trade futures in the Forex. I do trade full market Currency Pairs and always have.

When you see me posting: Entry 2176, you can bet I mean $1.2176 and use 2176 as a fairly well known standard abbreviation for posting trade profiles.

There is no secret (or should not be) in posting an abbreviated format such as 2176, for experienced traders, or even novice traders alike.

I'm sure that most will understand that this is a pair being traded through Interbank and not a derivative of the same such as Forex futures/options, etc.

Just for clarification. This should not even be a question for novice traders and above.

#16     Mar 20, 2006
  7. Are you in a hurry?

#17     Mar 20, 2006
  8. traderob

traderob

So are you saying we won't be astonished at the end of this historic journal with a revelation showing how to get access to these 'amazing' signals?

There of course being dozens of paid signal providers who do not give out their 'source', only the signal...

#18     Mar 20, 2006
  9. Revelation #2 (correct me without mercy, if I am incorrect :))

That would be a shame, as I suspect this stated, "proprietary technological creation" will be deleted...

#19     Mar 20, 2006

10. Not sure what you are asking that already has not been answered. Nothing is for sale - period. What I've built/designed/engineered is priceless to me. This is just a trade journal, like any other.

#20     Mar 20, 2006