Real Clear Politics Average Down to 1% lead for Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Please back up that accusation and show what did I make up

#21     Aug 24, 2012
  2. wildchild

wildchild

You made up that Reagan was behind by 18%. He never trailed in 1984.

I busted you in a stone cold lie.

#22     Aug 24, 2012
  3. Get this clear,I dont make anything up.You wont find one post from me on this entire site where I made something up

A newsweek poll did have Reagan down by 18,brush up on your reading skills pal

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2008/06/24/poll-position.html

"But nothing like in 1984. That was the most embarrassing example of the latter kind of survey. It predates PSR but remains seared into our institutional memory. The day the Democratic convention ended in San Francisco in 1984, the Newsweek poll showed Walter Mondale 18 points ahead of President Ronald Reagan."

#23     Aug 24, 2012
  4. wildchild

wildchild

How freaking stupid are you? This poll was make believe. It wasn't real. Reagan was never down by 18%. He was not behind in 1984 at all. Just because some losers at Newsweek put together a bogus poll does not mean it was reality. What don't you understand about that?

#24     Aug 24, 2012
  5. Funny that you would start a thread on about RCP,which is a combination of polls but then try to use only one poll to argue that Reagan was never losing to Mondale

#25     Aug 24, 2012
  6. How freaking stupid are you? Because a poll wasn't correct it is make believe and never existed ?

I guess Gallup and USA today dosn't exist because they had Mccain + 10 against Obama in 2008 :confused:

[​IMG]

#26     Aug 24, 2012
  7. wildchild

wildchild

You leftists just don't know when you have been defeated. Are you related to Al Gore or John Kerry? I won. You lost. Its that simple. I exposed your lie.

#27     Aug 24, 2012
  8. In a mind as delusional as yours I'm sure you think so

#28     Aug 24, 2012
  9. wildchild

wildchild

You are delusional. You are the one who thinks Reagan was down by 18%. Who would think such a thing. The term 'divorced from reality' comes to mind.

Lay off the drugs, get to work, go back to school and get your GED. It might help you in the long run.

#29     Aug 25, 2012
  10. Bookmarked. :)

#30     Aug 25, 2012