Real 2011 Deficit Was A Huge $5 Trillion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 24, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Yet that is exactly what you want to do. You're backsliding and you're wrong. Simple as that.

#11     May 24, 2012
  2. This is where you guys start to lose the argument. When someone proposes something which is nothing more than an extension of a Reagan policy, and you reject it out of hand, it's pretty easy to see why the Chris Matthews types are of the opinion that the republicans have moved completely of the chart to the right. I know, I know, you're not a republican, but you know what I mean.

#12     May 24, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Just because it was something Reagan may have proposed thinking conservatives are supposed to jump all over it? Don't be so ridiculous.

Reagan mistakenly granted amnesty to illegal aliens on the promise of other action by Congress that they never delivered on. So, get real and stop with this "Reagan said so" bullshit.

Congress cannot be trusted and neither can liberals and democraps like yourself. Now get off your "holier than though" horse and admit that you haven't changed at all from you stupid uber liberal thinking that got you put on ignore before.

#13     May 24, 2012
  4. You think I give a flyin' fuck who has me on ignore. Fuck you Nazi! That ought to do it. You know what I think we should do with punk ass bitches like yourself? Round you worthless fucks up, put you on a C-141, and shove your sorry asses out the back at altitude.

#14     May 24, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

LOL The Captain loses his cool, just like the old days. Stooping to threats just like an Occupier. You're just a lying liberal and you never changed your stripes. You are a delusional moron with an identity crisis. Now go away, you've exposed you stupid lyin' ass for all to see.

Go take a crap on a police car. You'll feel better.

#15     May 24, 2012
  6. jem

jem

I have an idea. Cut spending. Not future spending increase decreases.
    Actually cut spending.

We do not need any of the pay raises that govt workers got the last 10 years.

lets roll back 30 to 50 percent of their retirement benefits.
    Cut all govt programs by 5%. Each year for 10 years.

Then come back and talk about raising my taxes.

#16     May 24, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

That's the sane method. We need a lot more Tea Party candidates in Congress to reach that deal.

#17     May 24, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

We'll need a nearly complete new congress to get this done.

#18     May 24, 2012
  9. Do we include defense spending in that, because that's actual spending? Paying SSN benefits is not spending. Paying Medicare benefits is not spending. Paying unemployment benefits is not spending. Those funds are financed by the taxpayer who is receiving the benefit. When a person receives the benefit that is merely an allocation of the already collected monies.
    Giving money to denfense contractors to build more bombs, plane's and missiles we don't need, for wars we don't belong in...that's spending. Bailing out banks, that's spending. Bailing out GM, that's spending. Subsidies for oil companies, that's spending. Foreign aid to corrupt countries, that's spending.
    Quit using the SSN money to finance the defense industry and every other bullshit thing, SSN will be fine. Stop using taxpayer dollars to bailout billion dollar banking entities, and pension plans will be fine.
    So I agree, if we cut the actual spending, we'll be fine. We just need to define what spending really is.

#19     May 25, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

When Congress has already spent the trust funds then it becomes spending to pay benefits. There is no way to get that money back without calling it spending.

#20     May 25, 2012