Reagan Budget Director: GOP Can’t Get The Job Done

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Sep 27, 2010.

1. You don't get to complain since you do the same when it comes to Cons and Repubs.

#11     Sep 28, 2010
  2. "That's why I say, I, like every American I'm speaking with, we're ill about this position that we have been put in where it is the tax payers looking to bail out, but ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the healthcare reform that is needed to help shore up our economy, helping tho— it's got to be all about job creation too, shoring up our economy, and putting it back on the right track, so healthcare reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions and tax relief for Americans. And trade, we've got to see trade as opportunity, not as— competitive— scary thing, but one in five jobs being created in the trade sector today, we've got to look at that as more opportunity. All those things under the umbrella of job creation. This bailout is a part of that."

:D :D

#12     Sep 28, 2010
  3. jem

jem

palin would most likely be a disaster. Unless she were really a puppet for someone intelligent and libertarian.

#13     Sep 28, 2010
  4. the only way you could honestly say that is if you were in the same intellectual league as she is. not very bright of you.

#14     Sep 28, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

hermie has cut me off from complaining! Oh the humanity!

#15     Sep 28, 2010