‘Ready to Kill and Ready to Die’: Man Arrested for Threatening Senators Who Don’t Vote to Confirm

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Oct 5, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

“I can tell it seems I will be sacrificing my life for my country. But I am ready and will know who needs to be killed after the vote to put Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court,” one message said.

“Just cleaned out the gun shop where I get guns, ammo, and target practice. Bought all their 50 cal hollow points. I expect to be confronted and I will be ready to kill and ready to die,” said another.

Yet another post called on others to join the cause.

““I can’t do this by myself! Need more conservatives going into liberals’ homes at night killing them in their sleep!”

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/ready...-senators-who-dont-vote-to-confirm-kavanaugh/

Slartibartfast likes this.
  2. It really is time to find a legal and sensible way to de-couple the GOP from extremist far right news like Fox and the various looneys like Infowars. They are off in a different propoganda reality now and this is controlled by a few oligarchs.

Anyone for pizza? (again)

I get that the looney left can seem OTT but they are reactive to things for the most part and vegans don't really have that much energy to waste.

exGOPer likes this.