Ready To BOX!!!

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by michaelscott, Jun 29, 2007.

1. daaa shaddup, where are getting 52 from jackass. You're just pissed that you were long today:D :D :D :D

#41     Jul 10, 2007
  2. jumper

jumper

#42     Jul 11, 2007
  3. So you were at least 18 in '49?

Dayum....at 77 years old and you still act like flaming fucking tool on the internet?

rennick old putz out

#43     Jul 11, 2007
  4. No kidding, why spend the twilight of your life argueing on the internet, go enjoy what you have left there Rennick.

#44     Jul 11, 2007
  5. Damn Dr.Z, that's harsh. Have some respect for your elders (plus, the guys a vet).

I'd buy you a beer W.R.

#45     Jul 11, 2007
  6. It's about the only action this old war vet gets these days. But then there is that S.O.B. new neighbor that just moved in next door. First I catch him staring over the hedges at Mrs.Rennick, then the bastard has been using a leafblower to blow his shit onto my spread.

#46     Jul 11, 2007
  7. The guy is a lying sack of shit...always has been.

rennick seacrest out

#47     Jul 11, 2007

8. The prick is always angry, especially today when his longs got whacked. LOL:D :D :D

#48     Jul 11, 2007
  9. Nothing special here but I would pay goood money just to slap Jack Hershey a few times. His posts annoy the hell out of me and this sounds like a good chance :)

#49     Jul 11, 2007
  10. boxing will soon be a small niche in the sports arena...... the new wave now is MMA.

I wish i could fight but i dont have a fighters spirit in me.

not aggressive at all.... one time saw a cockroach... instead of killing it, i picked it up and put it outside :(

#50     Jul 11, 2007