Ready for "ethno-mathematics" anyone?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Feb 18, 2021.

1. I wonder if the IRS is woke and on board with this yet.

Moving that pesky little decimal point around on some numbers might be a progressive thing to do. OR NOT. That trick of creating your own numbers might be skin color dependent so some of you guys might still be confined to a world where 2+2=4. Oh how your colonial legacy shows sometimes.

Adding wokeness: Oregon promotes teacher program to subtract ‘racism in mathematics’

https://nypost.com/2021/02/12/addin...er-program-to-subtract-racism-in-mathematics/

2. ph1l

ph1l

Great idea! Allow me to contribute the racism_in_mathematics identity equation:
    Code:
    mathematics - racism_in_mathematics = mathematics

or
    Code:
    racism_in_mathematics = 0

:rolleyes:

3. Asians are also minorities and not considered to be white, last I knew.

Most likely some of them would be surprised to learn that only white folks do math-centric things.

4. "that White supremacy manifests itself in the focus on finding the right answer."

You've got to be shitting me. People who believe this have a mental disorder.

5. Overnight

Overnight

I didn't read any of the articles posted here yet, but does anyone remember when the Blacks were going on about "black holes" being racist, because they sucked away all matter into an infinite vortex of nothing, and so that meant black people were inherently bad? Anyone remember? Anyone? Bueller?

6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

We've no idea what you're on about. ---Please return to The ES Journal----and go boil your head.

7. I have no idea what you're talking about.

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

No, but I remember "White Christmas" being racist because snow is white and snow is racist.

9. Overnight

Overnight

10. #10     Feb 19, 2021