[Readers 18 years or older only] Shocked by exhibition

Discussion in 'Politics' started by QdzResurrection, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Speechless, I am in plain shock to know the existence of such exhibitions and how the "products" are produced. I don't know what else to say. It just reminds me the Nazi, b o d y w o r l d s . c o m

Wait a minute, is this the changes that the "Liberal" pigs are appealing for? They play human genes, eggs, and bodies, they play God,, my God. Mr. Bush President stop them stop them now! The world need you for another 4 years.

I am shocked, speechless.

2. Turok

Turok

I can only hope you are being sarcastic.

JB

PS. Probably too much to hope for.

3. ???

I don't get your point...

:confused:

4. Cutten

Cutten

I'm sorry to hear that you were forced to attend this exhibition. Luckily the rest of us have a choice so if we don't like it then we don't go along or surf the website.

5. Speechless, I am in plain shock to know the existence of such exhibitions and how the "products" are produced. I don't know what else to say. It just reminds me the Nazi, b o d y w o r l d s . c o m

they are taking donation bodies, you should sign up.

Wait a minute, is this the changes that the "Liberal" pigs are appealing for? They play human genes, eggs, and bodies, they play God,, my God. Mr. Bush President stop them stop them now! The world need you for another 4 years.

I am shocked, speechless.

the dark ages did end? right?

i am curious though. since all the body parts have been plastinated. would the skin the guy is holding up make a good rain coat? talk about form fitting.

6. Right, the Nazi Hitler, his commanders and excutioners are dead. We should never allow the dark ages come back.

As for your "humor" if it indeed is, I think you are a dangerous psyche. You need a doctor or social help.