Read This & Tell Me Ron Paul's Not a Kook

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Arnie

Arnie

I sure hope Ron's Paul doesn't win. That will garantee 4 more years of Obama.

Ron's Paul is a kook. :D

#71     Dec 29, 2011
  2. zionist boy...Give it up already!

#72     Dec 29, 2011
  3. LOL you wish Ron Paul wins but ZERO chance paulestinian!

#73     Dec 29, 2011
  4. Frankly, unlike you, I do not give a flying fuck who wins the American elections.

Yes, Ron Paul is not going to win for many reasons, including the zionist lobby.

Having me saying that, we have lived with zionist controlled presidents and congresses for the past 44 years, do not think I/ we would lose sleep over who wins next.

On the other hand, let us drop this "I am American and I care” attitude buddy. You do not give a flying fuck about this country and its people. What matters is a president that will serve your zionist state.

#74     Dec 30, 2011
  5. Mvector

Mvector

America does not stand a chance without Ron Paul - this is the bottom line.

#75     Dec 30, 2011
  6. See, guys like you aren't possible to turn..

you are too mentally deranged...

all you have heard from the MSM are lies lies lies, and so you believe them, and do no research...when the truth is smacking you right in the face, you are confused and generally retarded...

what's awesomely insane is how dipshits like you call yourself 'Conservative' but if given the choice in a Paul v Obama 2012, you would vote for Obama...

Turn off the Fox News, DumDum!

#76     Dec 30, 2011
  7. +1...same as what I was trying to say above, but I generally devolve into name calling and cursing....

#77     Dec 30, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Sammy we know you want another Holocaust but I'm afraid that this time it may work the other direction. If you boyz keep it up over there it may be the Arab that is exterminated or at least culled.

#78     Dec 30, 2011
  9. Mvector

Mvector

Did you get the term "kook" on your own or did you follow the MSM script terms?

#79     Dec 30, 2011
  10. Libtards like OHMS and Trader666 can''t stand the thought of a President who actually speaks the truth.
    they prefer the status quo...
    to these libtards, a lie is truth, and truth is a lie...
    they are brainwashed and brain damaged...

Only in America is a Doctor, a veteran, a devoted husband of 50 years, with the most stellar voting record in Congress as the most Conservative member in the HISTORY of the US government, be called a kook....

You guys are helpless...Please just vote for your hero Obama and call it a day...

And make sure that if any bitch out there was stupid enough to fuck you and have your children, that those kids, no matter how young, be thrown onto the front lines of any war that you see fit to vote and send our troops into.

#80     Dec 30, 2011