Read This & Tell Me Ron Paul's Not a Kook

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Dec 28, 2011.

1. BSAM

BSAM

It's hard to understand how anyone can call himself a conservative if you disagree with Ron Paul on lots of issues.

#51     Dec 28, 2011
  2. Why stop there? Does the truth frighten you? You quoted what I was "going on" about. Are you saying you don't understand what you quoted?

#52     Dec 28, 2011
  3. This is about as much bullshit spin as I'd expect from an Ari Fleischer or a Mike McCurry. You've outdone yourself with this utter load of crap. I'm just waiting for the typical parrot line of "well, they've paid back all the outstanding loans"....

Funny, how a few years after we heard nothing could be worse than Bush, we have hard core liberals defending banksters and their wholesale purchase of the White House.

#53     Dec 28, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Denner, I'm playing with the guy. You should know by now I don't believe this about the One Percenters. But I couldn't use a winkie emote in my post, or he would have caught on. : )

#54     Dec 28, 2011
  5. So you admit you are nothing but a troll. I suspected as much.

#55     Dec 28, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

So you admit you are nothing but a newb. I knew as much.

#56     Dec 28, 2011
  7. I'm not the one "playing with the guy". You like playing with guys?

#57     Dec 28, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Weak, even desperate retort.

#58     Dec 28, 2011
  9. Hehe, ok man, I'll let you get back to "playing with guys". Enjoy.

P.S. Don't be afraid to use "winkies", apparently they suit you.

#59     Dec 28, 2011
  10. Ron Paul is a dichotomy. Part brilliant and spot-on, and part nut-job.

He says great stuff like this....

"Our foolish policy in Iraq invites terrorist attacks against U.S. territory and incites the Islamic fundamentalists against us.
    U.S. House of Representatives, February 2, 1999 [23]"

note the date, 9/11 was partly due to just this

"It's a mistake to think that poor people get the benefit from the welfare system. It's a total fraud. Most welfare go to the rich of this country: the military-industrial complex, the bankers, the foreign dictators, it's totally out of control."

Then he says things like this...

"I would eliminate the EPA and three other, no four other, no all the government agencies" (paraphrased)

And

"Business owners should be allowed to be as racist and homophobic and bigoted as they want in their own business. Whites Only laundromats should be legal." (paraphrased)

#60     Dec 28, 2011