Read This & Tell Me Ron Paul's Not a Kook

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Dec 28, 2011.

1. I guess if my messiah sold America out the way Obama has, I'd avoid substantive comments as well. I completely understand where you are coming from.

#41     Dec 28, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

This is a good thing, as wealthy bankers, part of the One Percenters, are the job creators. They made some speculative errors, sure, but overall bankers speculating with your money do more good than harm.

#42     Dec 28, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

"Substantive" like "worst president ever we're all gonna die!!!!11!!!!!"?

#43     Dec 28, 2011
  4. I like your histor-ionic addition of exclamation points and 1's....not to mention the "we're all gonna die" part. America will survive the tragedy of the Obama presidency, of that I have no doubt. However, it will require dealing with the mess he's made.

Are you ready for some substance? Great! Ask yourself this, how many Presidents have openly claimed the right to assassinate American citizens without due process?

Let me know if you need help with that one.

#44     Dec 28, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

My pleasure.

#45     Dec 28, 2011
  6. So you DO need help with that one. No problem. Barack Hussein Obama. He's gone further in usurping his oath of office than even GW Bush did...and that is saying something.

Now, the real question here is, why do you support a man that cannot be trusted to adhere to his oath of office? Take your time.

#46     Dec 28, 2011
  7. Mvector

Mvector

Was your mouth full as you accepted that answer?

You are "owned" lock, stock, and barrel, if that is the way you think - LOL!

#47     Dec 28, 2011
  8. Anyone notice a trend here?

[​IMG]

#48     Dec 28, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Don't know what you're going on about, I responded to (and stopped at) your first sentence. I enjoyed your compliment.

#49     Dec 28, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

You sound like a commie. Everyone else knows the wealthy and powerful have our best interests in mind. To think otherwise demonstrates how frighteningly radical you might be.

#50     Dec 28, 2011