Read This & Tell Me Ron Paul's Not a Kook

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

“There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its
    unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially
    crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of
    course, involves orcs.”

#31     Dec 28, 2011
  2. Mvector

Mvector

This is a key dilema for many "re-formed" Americans - you no longer can touch and feel a Constitutional government and society backed by honor and morality. You are unable to believe in something you don't have any true reference. You believe the lies, that have reformed your beliefs, to accept what we have now as normal. What is very broken and destructive feels normal and comfortable to you - you accept this state of existance.

I have higher standards, and our current system and ways is completely unacceptable to me - Ron Paul is the only realistic chance imo, to make the major changes needed to have any chance at saving a Constitutional Republic. Vote for anyone else out of the left-right pack and you are only solidifying the republics final defeat - from the inside out.

#32     Dec 28, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

If the current "system and ways" is completely unacceptable to you, can we conclude that you're not living in the US?

#33     Dec 28, 2011
  4. There is one novel that can be written covering the last 3 years of American history...and it's titled "Obama is the Worst President in the History Of the United States of America".

#34     Dec 28, 2011
  5. Mvector

Mvector

Not at all - their better strategy was the moves his son Rand Paul was making to stop the bill in the Senate - that was the best chance at changing the bill.

Unfortunately, many voted in favor of the bill as was expected and now it will be law - only because of obama's signature. With Ron Paul as President he could within his first week of office challenge the law right away through Executive order as his campaign has discussed. Your arguement here is so pathetic it makes you look like you have no understanding at all of the current political priorities.

#35     Dec 28, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

I saw that one, the author is Histri Onic.

#36     Dec 28, 2011
  7. Mvector

Mvector

Your answer was that of a three year old - if a person does not like the system they live in they work to change it through legal process - if that does not work they can move to the next level with others - we have that in our American history and it is called Revolutions.

Of course I live in the US - that is why I am voting again for Ron Paul

#37     Dec 28, 2011
  8. pspr

pspr

Nice dance but facts are facts.

#38     Dec 28, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

It's not an answer, it's a question. See that '?' thingy at the end?

#39     Dec 28, 2011
  10. Mvector

Mvector

Go read this book from your master -

"Obama Deception"

According to the GAO audit, $16.1 trillion in secret loans were made by the Federal Reserve between December 1, 2007 and July 21, 2010. The following list of firms and the amount of money that they received was taken directly frompage 131 of the GAO audit report….

Citigroup – $2.513 trillion
    Morgan Stanley – $2.041 trillion
    Merrill Lynch – $1.949 trillion
    Bank of America – $1.344 trillion
    Barclays PLC – $868 billion
    Bear Sterns – $853 billion
    Goldman Sachs – $814 billion
    Royal Bank of Scotland – $541 billion
    JP Morgan Chase – $391 billion
    Deutsche Bank – $354 billion
    UBS – $287 billion
    Credit Suisse – $262 billion