Read This & Tell Me Ron Paul's Not a Kook

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Dec 28, 2011.

1. PRACTICAL. His vote would have changed absolutely nothing so he had a choice:

a. Cast a meaningless vote or
    b. Work on his campaign, getting him closer to a position where he can reverse quite a few travesties.

As a Ron Paul supporter, I think I can safely say that not a single one of us think he chose poorly in this regard.

You know what's lame though? This thread and your smear attempts.

#21     Dec 28, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

You are absolutely correct. Ron Paul is not only a kook but a dangerous kook. Sure, some of his smaller government and a lesser military footprint world wide are appealing but he's gone off the deep end with both.

Then there is the newsletter he published for 10 years. For him to claim that he didn't know what was in it for a decade is ridiculous. And, if that is the case, he is incompetent even to publish a newsletter let alone be President.

I personally believe that Ron Paul would be a disaster for America. Obama is at one extreme in many respects and Ron Paul is at the other.

#22     Dec 28, 2011
  3. What's really lame are Paul's paranoid rants for example IRS agents with AK-47s popping out of cakes... and koolaid drinking Paultards like you.

IRS agents with AK-47s popping out of cakes? Really? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

#23     Dec 28, 2011
  4. The thing that tends to define Ron Paul supporters more than supporters of any other political candidate is the fact that we are informed on his positions.

We know who he is and we know what he will do. This is the reason why the corporate media, the Republican Jewish Coalition, et al, have been unable to erode his support.

The more you guys attack, the more his support increases. That's also because the corporate media has around zero credibility left and when they attack someone like Ron Paul, who is principled and consistent, it actually makes him look better. And man o man are you guys out on a limb now.

So, by all means, continue in this exercise in futility if it makes you happy. You are influencing exactly no one. One day soon, Israel may have to fend for itself, and you are just going to have to deal with it.

#24     Dec 28, 2011
  5. Ah.... the evil Joooz again.

I'm not trying to influence anyone Paultard. But you and your ilk certainly are -- to Paul's detriment with your cult-like fanaticism.

#25     Dec 28, 2011
  6. You aren't trying to influence anyone? I guess that's a good thing because if you where, you efforts are wasted. Since this is just entertainment for you, perhaps you'd like to read an article printed in Israel that agrees with Ron Paul:
    --------------------------
    Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul is not anti-Israel and does not advocate Israel's abolishment as a Jewish state, a former aide told Haaretz on Tuesday.

The remarks by Dr. Leon Hadar, an Israeli and U.S. citizen, who used to be among Paul's foreign policy advisors during his 2008 presidential campaign, came a day after another former Paul aide, Eric Dondero, wrote in his blog that the presidential hopeful “wishes the Israeli state did not exist at all.”

“His view is that Israel is more trouble than it is worth, specifically to the America taxpayer,” Dondero added.

Responding to the column, CBS News quoted Ron Paul's spokesman Jesse Benton as saying that, "Eric Dondero is a disgruntled former staffer who was fired for performance issues."

"He has zero credibility and should not be taken seriously," Benton added.

Speaking with Haaretz on Tuesday, Hadar discounted Paul's characterization as anti-Israel, saying: "He is against Israel as I am against January. He is just against foreign aid, and does not see any reason to grant an aid to the country that is a member of OECD."

http://www.haaretz.com/news/u-s-ele...l-isn-t-anti-israel-former-aide-says-1.403946

#26     Dec 28, 2011
  7. Arnie

Arnie

I garantee you that If Paul wins the nomination, you're looking at four more years of BHO. It will be a landslide. I doubt he could carry his own state.

#27     Dec 28, 2011
  8. You are basing this opinion on what exactly?

#28     Dec 28, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I guess that would put your boy Obama at about a trillion Pinocchio's.

#29     Dec 28, 2011
  10. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

People like you do not care about the real issues here. Fucking troll. This isn't about egos and who is right and wrong. Look what has happened to this country with the current establishment. Your saying Ron Paul didn't even vote against NDAA, even though he is busy campaigning and his vote would not have mattered in this instance. You forget to mention that the current administration will not veto any of these draconian bills. Stop being a fucking troll.

#30     Dec 28, 2011