Read This & Tell Me Ron Paul's Not a Kook

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Wallet

Wallet

Your link is referencing quotes by Candidates, in particular Dr. Paul talking about Rick Perry. The relationship between calling someone dishonest and that and the way your post is worded is typical of the latest "out of context" attacks by the MSM.

But I understand why the liberal left is concerned about Dr. Paul's bid for the Presidency, he's a genuine threat of taking away their government tit.

#11     Dec 28, 2011
  2. I think even less of Odumbo. You're barking up the wrong tree.

#12     Dec 28, 2011
  3. Mvector

Mvector

Go down and look at Dr. Paul's vote - http://www.govtrack.us/congress/vote.xpd?vote=h2011-375

;-)

Dr. Paul is already "on record" against the NDAA bill - he has NEVER voted YES and he continually speaks out against it - my god some of you people are completely lost!

#13     Dec 28, 2011
  4. Wallet

Wallet

It's hard for most people to understand someone who has a conscious and the backbone to consistently vote their true beliefs. They are programmed into the normal "flipflop" and "doublespeak" of today's politician.

#14     Dec 28, 2011
  5. #15     Dec 28, 2011
  6. Yes. He was busy on the campaign trail attempting to win the GOP's nomination. He can do far more as President than he ever could as a Congressman. His vote would have been purely symbolic anyway. Had the vote been close, I guarantee he would have been there.

#16     Dec 28, 2011
  7. #17     Dec 28, 2011
  8. Mvector

Mvector

I will say it again - he is already on record against it and he did not vote yes. As his campaign has mentioned, he was in Iowa day before final debate for Presidential campaign. Also on the record, he votes against Patriot Act and extensions and funding for DHS - I love his voting record!

If he voted yes you have something to talk about - non issue at this point. Go get something of real substance please, like I do -

According to the GAO audit, $16.1 trillion in secret loans were made by the Federal Reserve between December 1, 2007 and July 21, 2010. The following list of firms and the amount of money that they received was taken directly frompage 131 of the GAO audit report….

Citigroup – $2.513 trillion
    Morgan Stanley – $2.041 trillion
    Merrill Lynch – $1.949 trillion
    Bank of America – $1.344 trillion
    Barclays PLC – $868 billion
    Bear Sterns – $853 billion
    Goldman Sachs – $814 billion
    Royal Bank of Scotland – $541 billion
    JP Morgan Chase – $391 billion
    Deutsche Bank – $354 billion
    UBS – $287 billion
    Credit Suisse – $262 billion
    Lehman Brothers – $183 billion
    Bank of Scotland – $181 billion
    BNP Paribas – $175 billion
    Wells Fargo – $159 billion
    Dexia – $159 billion
    Wachovia – $142 billion
    Dresdner Bank – $135 billion
    Societe Generale – $124 billion
    “All Other Borrowers” – $2.639 trillion

#18     Dec 28, 2011
  9. LAME.

The fact remains that Paul's job is to represent his district and he was a no-vote on a bill he claims assures "our descent into totalitarianism."

#19     Dec 28, 2011
  10. Then you need to have your head examined. Really.

IRS agents with AK-47s popping out of cakes? :D

Totatarian bills tinted pink and blue and brown and blighted with holograms, diffraction gratings, metal and plastic threads, and chemical alarms? :D

A financial Manhattan Project where the government wants to drop the bomb on us? :D

#20     Dec 28, 2011