Read Fed's Fisher.....Goldilocks will drown soon !!!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by taodr, May 31, 2008.

1. Jayford,

I know several offshore Americanos who have creatively and legally reduced their IRS obligations.
    You will find solutions on the net.

regards
    f9

#11     Jun 1, 2008
  2. piezoe

piezoe

One thing let's be clear on, and that is that the problem of unfunded future social security commitments is absolutely trivial and is easily fixed in comparison with the medicare problem and out of control "subsidy of the military industrial complex".

Observe that Soc.Sec. is an entirely government program, whereas medicare is a government program held hostage to the FDA-AMA-AHA-Big Pharma-Insurance-industry cartel. Of two obvious paths the US might follow:1. nationalize medical care and socialize the entire system to single payer, or 2. Break the cartel, deregulate medicine, and create a free-competition delivery system based on the principles of capitalism, i personally would much prefer the latter.

There is at least one certainty: Something must be done, and it will be.

#12     Jun 1, 2008
  3. opt789

opt789

What am I missing here?
    He says " Even the perception that the Fed is pursuing a cheap-money strategy to accommodate fiscal burdens, should it take root, is a paramount risk to the long-term welfare of the U.S. economy. The Federal Reserve will never let this happen. It is not an option. Ever. Period."
    That is exactly what the Fed has already done and is continuing to do. You are currently going out of your way to do it, and at the same time say it is "not an option"?

#13     Jun 1, 2008
  4. the Fed. is drinking the bong water.

#14     Jun 1, 2008
  5. gnome

gnome

Very clever, those Fed bastards! If they say, "it can never happen", most of us sheeple wipe our brow and go "whew.. glad I don't have to worry about that".

Then of course they just keep on doing what they promise they never will. So long as we buy it, problem solved...

#15     Jun 1, 2008
  6. taodr

taodr

#16     Jun 1, 2008
  7. extremely scary and sobering.

#17     Jun 2, 2008
  8. opt789

opt789

#18     Jun 3, 2008