Reaching for ever higher pinnacles of moonbattery

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Mar 12, 2011.

1. TGregg

TGregg

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_wisconsin_protests

Heroes? For running away and accomplishing nothing other than an empty gesture? That's heroic?

Wow. This is a truly impressive level of libtard. I've seen some great stuff, some seriously barking-at-the-moon crazy-go-nuts, full-retard statements taken seriously by these losers, but this one. . . wow.

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yep, they think they are heroes and they are threatening "revolution" in Wisconsin.

14 perfect idiots.

3. You don't have much vision, apparently.

The senators leaving brought attention to the entire country what was going on.

The senators hoped against hope that Walker would be reasonable.

Walker wasn't.

So, you think it was meaningless?

Kind of like the first shot at Valley Forge was meaningless.

I don't think you understand much about politics, how elections are won, etc.

Unlike the teaprattlers, which divide the republican party...this singular event will energize the entire democratic party.

I'll bet you thought that the Chinese singular person standing up to the tank in Tienanmen square was a loser.

People like you win a battle and celebrate as if you had won the war...

4. pspr

pspr

It will be interesting when they get the Democrats and the Republicans on the recall ballot and see who actually gets recalled. I'm guessing none of the Republicans and at least 2 Democrats get recalled.

5. In the ME, a little country like Tunisia triggered armed revolt in the Arab world. So unlikely as it may sound, maybe Wisconsin will trigger the 2nd Civil War.

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Not sure here. What kind of margin did Walker get elected with? Did Wisconsin go deeply republican or just a little bit at the last election?

I'm hoping there is a silent majority but I'm just not sure.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Cha Ching

8. To libturds it is heroic. I wonder how many were from other states.

9. Whats his name is "guessing" probably like his sex life.

#10     Mar 13, 2011