Re: working as a trader at a hedge fund

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Kramer_Hedge_LA, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nravo

nravo

Then think about her having kids, divorcing you after three or four years and getting 50 percent of your net worth. Happens.

#11     May 24, 2007
  2. Think about the sex...

:D :D :D

#12     May 24, 2007
  3. nravo

nravo

You can rent that (and remember: it's a depreciating asset.)

#13     May 24, 2007
  4. Someone in their 50's should not even think about marrying a girl in her 20's. Sex yes, but never marry. The girl would only be after you for your money. It's better to lead them on for awhile, and after you had your fun with her, move on to the next one.

Picture a factory with conveyor belts making widgets. I want to spend my 50's with 25 year old widgets moving along my conveyor belt.

#14     May 24, 2007
  5. Why dont you find a hedge fund manager or trader and ask them directly versus coming on here and receiving information from strangers? There are thousands of them out there and you just need to get a hold of one. Go to the internet, find phone numbers, find emails. Start calling and be bold. Your not going to get a job asking the peanut gallery of elitetrader.com.

If your out chasing women then your not working efficiently. If you have money, then you wouldnt be attempting to pickup the freebies at the local bar. Instead, you would be traveling the world and paying some prostitute for the opportunity.

As immoral and dirty as that sounds, the freebie women in NYC are not free and they are, in fact, dirtier then the prostitutes you might find on some street in London, France, Thailand or even on www.eros.com. The freebies will take up your time and drain you of your cash one way or the other. If you get them pregnant, then your obligated by law to pay their way otherwise you end up in Rikers. Disease? Aahhhh. The freebies are full of them.

Take my advice, hiring a prostitute in today's day and age isnt a bad idea even if it does cost you 300 bones. Dont chase the women, have them come to you.

Once you have been through a few women then the above logic makes total sense.

#15     May 24, 2007
  6. BRAZIL BABY, BRAZILLLLL!

#16     May 24, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.