Re: The Market Bottomed Near-Term Yesterday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ET70424, Jan 31, 2014.

1. ET70424

ET70424

I cannot find the thread anymore.

I merely mentioned StockSafari and did not even post a link.

Is there a way to locate that thread? Any help appreciated.

I should mention that the Yesterday in the title was referring to Monday, Jan 27, 2014.

2. So does this free software mention buying the triple bottom??

3. ET70424

ET70424

Since Jan 27, 2014, which was the "Yesterday" in the title of my original post, StockSafari got you in and out of the stocks it monitors typically within cents of its true short-term lows and short-term highs. The examples would be too many to mention and will take much time and so I won't. For example, you would have covered BAC and gone long BAC around $16.08 on Jan 27 and sold near $16.99 yesterday near the close of market.

You may as well go to StockSafari.Com and download the software and run it. It will be far better than me describing it in words. Plus, you'll make lots of money, both long and short. For example, you would have sold long and sold short BAC, AIG and about half a dozen of the Top Bearish stocks towards the close of market yesterday (Jan 30, 2014) because StockSafari said so. Also you would know the market has topped and will go down today because the Top Bearish stocks are in their 90+ percentile while the Top Bullish stocks are much lower in their percentages.

If you disagree with my assessment after using it a day or two, post it here, I don't mind. But I think you'll be amazed. I am just trying to alert people to a new, powerful system that they can use for free, that's all. Making money and daytrading is no longer difficult, but extremely easy, if you use StockSafari as I do.

4. Your sample size is way too tiny. You'll need to show at least 30 days or 30 mkt "calls" in one symbol to really assess a system. The "bottom" you called on the 27th was breached on the 29th and now the mkt is right back down here again on the 31st.

I guess you could claim that the system went long at the lows on the 27th, covered at 11am the next day and then re-bought at 2:15 the next day and then covered at 12:50 on the 30th.

Is your system saying to re-buy down here??

PS I've been trading my own method for over 15 yrs so I have no actual interest in using this system. I'm just baffled how such a great trading system is free? Why not keep it to yourself and size up in the positions? Suck all the liquidity up and ride these moves and retire by next month.

5. Too good to be true.

6. ET70424

ET70424

It is like seeing a $100 bill on the road, only far, far better.

Well, some people deserve to benefit, some don't, and that's life.

I won't try to persuade those whose minds are made up, anyway.

I am a skeptic myself, very much so. But I am also an empiricist.

7. ET70424

ET70424

It is not my system. I am just a user, and discovering some of its powers, and that is why I was surprised it exceeded my expectations.

Also, I know the very common argument of "keeping to yourself" but I don't think that is necessary the most rational behavior. Think about it. There are lots of valuable things that are free, e.g. search engines, magazines, domain name registrations (e.g. .tk "i.e. dot tk"), and so on.

8. So then why is it free? Does that make any sense?

9. ET70424

ET70424

They have a freeware version which is what I am using.

They also have a paid version, and right now I have a free trial of that.

10. How long does the free trial last? More importantly, do you actually believe you've seen a large enough sample of their "calls" in order to make these claims?

#10     Jan 31, 2014