re: Software Used to Trade Jack Hershey Methods

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by TraderZones, Mar 27, 2008.

1. I wonder what the conclusion is of people who continue to follow the Master of Disaster?

It is interesting that they muffle any with "USE COMPLAIN BUTTON LIBERALLY" (to anyone who dissents)...

So Many Lemmings, so Little Time

2. You mean, Hersheyism is so bad, that not a single follower can give an honest appraisal of why you continue to follow the drumbeat?

3. 1. There is no drumbeat. If you bothered doing even the slightest bit of research you'd note where Jack chooses to post on this web site greatly differs from where people attempting to learn contribute to the discussion.

2. You've already made up your mind, and this thread serves no other purpose than to bait people into a 'debate' over what you believe. Obviously, nobody cares to waist their time with such endeavors.

3. You describe the environment as 'slightest bit of dissent' when what often occurs is Ad hominem attack. How convenient for you. If you want to start a thread proving the methods as you see them do not work, have at it. I'm confident nobody is going to hit the complain button. Post ad hominem attacks where people want to learn, and I'd expect the outcome to be different. If you can't differenciate between the two environments, then the problem is yours not those who push the complain button.

4. Why care what others do? If the methods represent 'pure garbage' then anyone who trades contrary to the methods should be thrilled that so many people would spend their time learning to trade in such a fashion. If you don't like something someone posts, stop reading. Life really is as simple as that.

- Spydertrader