RCG Stocks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by RCG Trader, Apr 21, 2010.

1. BAC looking at buying and selling exhaustion, could be a range breakout play.

• bac.png
      File size:
      44 KB
      Views:
    #11     Apr 22, 2010
  2. KFT, double bottom. Strength on this bar. Could be going back to retest that high.

• kft.png
      File size:
      40.8 KB
      Views:
    #12     Apr 22, 2010
  3. X is getting tired of being sold off. Price stabilization and strength noted on this bar.

• x.png
      File size:
      46.7 KB
      Views:
    #13     Apr 22, 2010
  4. IBM is giving a signal of strength today. This stock is almost always a good cycle stock.

• ibm.png
      File size:
      41.4 KB
      Views:
    #14     Apr 22, 2010

5. Support held which imo is a set up for a scalp with an above average probability that the trade will succeed, or maybe even a swing. I myself am not going to take the trade because quite frankly, I don't have the time and the r/r wouldn't be worth it. But for the purposes of this thread, I would approach this by trying to limit in around 9.10 if it opens at or near flat, and sell it at around 9.60. When you look at the chart, you'll see why I chose 9.60. The mental stop naturally would be placed extremely tight, seeing that it is at support, but unfortunately, there isn't much wiggle room so the only stop that would be realistic (to me) would be 8.96 but I wouldn't physically put it in. Normally with a set up like this I would just buy at market open but in this case seeing how tight the zone is, a 9.10 - 9.12 limit is what seems to make sense.

#15     Apr 22, 2010
  6. C looks like it may be pulling back into a buy zone.

• c.png
      File size:
      36.2 KB
      Views:
    #16     Apr 23, 2010
  7. INTC ready to pop?

#17     Apr 28, 2010