RC3200 - Most Expensive Trading Course + $200,000

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by fluttrader, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Their main advertising point at the top of the page is that they have the most expensive trading course in the world.... is there a sales appeal in that? Would they just be looking for a couple of students per year and would they find them? I could give a seminar like that but I don't know if I could keep a straight face...

2. Mvic

Mvic

Hey out of work quants still have big expenses don't you know!

3. That's funny. The idea I guess is they are claiming if they charge that much it must be good!

Notice also that the $200,000 seminar is "RC 8", whereas "RC 10", which is apparently more advanced is "Negotiable" or probably even more!

JJacksET4

4. Reminds me of the blue-jeans craze or the DVD players. Stick a different label on it, charge more, and people will buy it even if it is manufactured in the same asian factory the same way as no-name brand.

5. If he can find a few suckers (ahem... students) per year, he would have collected $600,000 (RC Full) or more. That's very nice supplemental income (or main income).

He claimed: "In Sept 2003, I started teaching trading edge strategies via a trading seminar & provide 100% mechanical systems to assist traders. I believe trading should be enjoyable and profitable..."

If he started doing this since 2003 and is still around... HE MUST BE GOOD!!!! :D

6. sammybea

sammybea

The sad thing is, he will prob get it. There are enough people who suddenly come into money (inheritance, life insurance, lottery wins) who want to jump start a career with the best money can buy. Apparently this guy is better than Franz Shoar.

7. One random thought:

Here we are on this Educational Resources forum, a lot of people are looking for trading methods and information for free. Not only that, they demand "tell me everything you know right here so I don't have to search for them myself".

And Rickey Cheung said: I LOVE to share my experience with you. (But it won't be for free). Ka Ching... USD200,000 please! I will spoon-feed you the result of my research. A mechanical trading system. You don't have to do sh*t and you can make money.

What a spectrum.

8. haha, I like that you can shell out $200K and not even be an expert, you have to negotiate for RC 10 for that.

I think I could become a heart surgeon for 200K

5yr

#10     Dec 7, 2008