RBT - Reverse Brain Technology

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by The Expert, May 13, 2010.

1. blox87

blox87 Guest

here is an example of where the thinly traded lines would be...

#51     May 25, 2010
  2. blox87

blox87 Guest

Here is an example of where the heavily traded lines would be.

Which one is better to use? places where price was thinly traded or heavily traded?

I used volume profile to guage where the heavily traded lines would be to be precise even though i can also do this without volume profile by "eying" it.

I guess i'm just trying to figure out the most efficient way to draw support and resistance lines.

#52     May 25, 2010
  3. blox87

blox87 Guest

OHHHHH nvm I see why 1067 is there and 1038 now that i take a step back on the es. I just answered my own question . but still wondering how exactly you come up with every line you use. Thinly traded areas or heavily traded areas provide the best support/resistance? Riddle me that:D

#53     May 25, 2010
  4. You know what to see, so you know more than me
    I know how to bet, to keep the odds best
    I see what was there, after the betting took care
    But to know what will be, is for the gods not me
    I'm just ready to act, at the drop of a hat
    Move with the flow, means not to be slow

#54     May 26, 2010
  5. I liked the poem Track, way to put Expert's rambles into cohesion.
    :D

#55     May 26, 2010
  6. Some educational subjects are critical in trading. Math and probability in specifics surely would help to build the ground.

Self education and ability to improve one by research test and practice in one or another subject is also very important. In other words finding a simple solution(s) in a complex environment is something that can make a difference.

Ability to rime a poem doesn't help much in trading even though it can be entertaining.

By the way, I enjoyed your previous threads and want to thank you for that. I'm still puzzled if YOU really understand 'Why Is The Obvious Not So Obvious? '.

Best wishes,
    amp.

#56     May 27, 2010
  7. Explain yourslef:mad:

:D TE:D

#57     May 28, 2010
  8. The only thing critical in trading is making money:cool:

Any person with half a brain can make good money trading, if they but decide to use their brain correctly, but, as we know from History and Present Day events, people will always act stupid and not do what they need to do, for, that is how they have been taught to think and act:eek:

It is OBVIOUS to me that very few know what The Expert knows:D

TE

#58     May 28, 2010
  9. :)

#59     Jun 1, 2010
  10. gktk

gktk

Hi Blox

Do you mind elaborating as to what you see re: drawing of the lines, i don't have access to Future charts so cant look at it for myself, is it points of S and R at higher timeframes ? as this is what I have been using as a rough guide.

thanks

#60     Jun 2, 2010