RBT - Reverse Brain Technology

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by The Expert, May 13, 2010.

1. I think they covered this in the Matrix movies.

There is no spoon.

Morpheus: "Everything begins with choice."
    Merovingian: "No. Wrong. Choice is an illusion, created between those with power, and those without."

#11     May 15, 2010
  2. Mysteron

Mysteron

We can surmise that children are adaptable, are able to fit into whatever environment they are presented with by their parents and upbringing. Its a human survival strategy to belong to a group, there is a sense of safety in numbers, probably its just a primeval instinct we all have. As people grow to become adults they become focussed on their role in the group and loose their adaptability and potential to be independent to do anything else, and then, in turn they teach their children to fit in with the group as well.

It sounds a bit sad really.:(

There is always a small sprinkling of people who rebel and seek to be different though, those who choose not to be "company men" , fortunately I've met a few people like that.

#12     May 15, 2010
  3. MK, the first step for change is REALIZATION

The Matrix is indeed one of the best movies ever made, but, ask the majority about the subliminal messages that are contained within, and they will look at you as if you are a stupid idiot, for, the majority see it as just another action film with great special effects!

My favorite words are "The Oracle":D

BTW, do not think about the word depression, for, it is a state of mind, and strong minds do not allow such things to happen.

TE

#13     May 15, 2010
  4. If one cares to step back and look at the Big Picture, then, it is clear that the minority are still controlling the majority.

This has happened throughout the Ages, and, will continue to happen for those who will allow it happen to them.

As financial freedom is a way out of the vicious circle, then, it is no wonder why so many try trading as a way to improve on what they have, but, as the majority think as they have been taught to think, they find it very hard to make any real progress when it comes to consistent profits. The reasons are many, but, if one realizes that the minority will always put measures in place to control the majority, then, it is no wonder why things turn out as they do for the majority!

TE

#14     May 15, 2010
  5. Wave, everything comes about thru thought. Thoughts, and your beliefs, which is a thought with a LOT of emotion behind it, are why our lives look and feel like they do.
    Everything starts with thought.
    Everything.

"Illusions", by Richard Bach.
    "Beyond the Winning Streak", by Lynda Madden Dahl.
    "The Nature of Personal Reality", dictated by Seth, and written by Jane Roberts.

#15     May 15, 2010
  6. There is a very good Socratic Dialogue that reveals a lot about how people are INSPIRED by others, and, how the INSPIRER is not An Expert :D about what they speak.

Sounds very applicable to the trading game, does it not.

TE

#16     May 15, 2010
  7. Montaigne :)

[​IMG]

TE

#17     May 15, 2010
  8. The Right Mind

[​IMG]

#18     May 15, 2010
  9. Forbidden Knowledge

[​IMG]

#19     May 15, 2010
  10. Yes, everything must begin with thought. But "from whence" do your thoughts come? There are thoughts that come from first-hand experience, and thoughts from what I call "hand-me-down's" - which are really more "feelings" than thoughts, but which are often erroneously called thoughts.

The more important idea of the Merovingian in Matrix II is his counter to Morpheus' assertion that all begins with choice - not so. There is Cause and Effect. "Choice" can be nothing more than an artifact.

#20     May 15, 2010