RBT - Reverse Brain Technology

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by The Expert, May 13, 2010.

1. Jack, are you having incontinence issues?

#141     Jun 23, 2010
  2. What's obvious is that you're a clueless troll. For the third time, tell me how anyone can trade WITHOUT using historical data. You can't even get my nic right, let alone answer this.

#142     Jun 24, 2010
  3. Pelt

Pelt

Actually posted this question in the other thread, but had the idea that it might be better posted here.

:D :banghead:

Question for anyone NOT in the know, who is interested in the thread, do you see any connection between the ideas in these two posts?

MP

#143     Jun 10, 2021
  4. How to do it correctly (reminds me of the walking the path quote) in the first post and then for the second one it seems that the children would do it correctly, but then as adults we have been conditioned not to. Just a guess.

#144     Jun 10, 2021
  5. Pelt

Pelt

What is it that children can do that adults cannot?

I was reflecting on my personality... and thinking about what I was like up until about 22, I was extremely outgoing.

Sometime around 27-28, which coincidentally was around the time I became interested in trading, that ALL changed. Not that I think trading necessarily had anything to do with my change in personality... but just mentioning it.

But nonetheless, that is well beyond the age of childhood.

I'm sure we've all heard the analogy of a child being able to tell when the trend is up, but adults will struggle to do so.

#145     Jun 10, 2021
  6. maxinger

maxinger

Where is THE EXPERT now?
    seems like no one likes
    RBE/RBT/RBP
    REVERSE BRAIN ENGINEERING / TECHNOLOGY / PSYCHOLOGY.
    RIP.

#146     Jun 10, 2021
  7. odlareg

odlareg

Ask a nephew. Show him a chart and ask him where to buy/sell. :)

GO

#147     Jun 11, 2021
  8. virtusa

virtusa

"Normal" people's brain works like this:
    • The brain/subconscious decides what is nonsense and what is not, based on what we learned from our ancestors. REVERSE BRAIN ENGINEERING / TECHNOLOGY / PSYCHOLOGY is for the brain nonsense as it goes 100% against the way their brains actually work.
    • Because of that brain behavior, people cannot learn or understand 100% REVERSE BRAIN ENGINEERING / TECHNOLOGY / PSYCHOLOGY.
    • They should first know REVERSE BRAIN ENGINEERING / TECHNOLOGY / PSYCHOLOGY to overrule their own brain so that they learn what REVERSE BRAIN ENGINEERING / TECHNOLOGY / PSYCHOLOGY is and if it works. But that is impossible as you need to know what you refuse to know to know what REVERSE BRAIN ENGINEERING / TECHNOLOGY / PSYCHOLOGY is. So you run in circles without ever getting anywhere.

Thinking out of the box is the only way out.

I never read any study material about trading, just to avoid that it might block my own inspiration and program my brain with old (and for me useless) behavior and knowledge. That's why I don't recognize my trading style in any posts that I read on ET. There are just some basic principles that I agree with.

#148     Jun 11, 2021
  9. odlareg

odlareg

What about a list of items commonly known for NOT to do (trading related)?

GO

#149     Jun 11, 2021
  10. Pelt

Pelt

Would this list be things on a chart, or related to the things one typically might think about the chart?

I dunno if the latter point makes sense the way I've worded it?

#150     Jun 11, 2021