Raystonn's Market Timer

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Raystonn, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Yes, this is a swing trading system. I have been trading it live for about 7 months now. The live results match the system with negligible slippage.

-Raystonn

#11     Apr 12, 2007
  2. volente_00

volente_00

Good luck, I admire your patience. So at any given time your stop will be what $ amount ?

#12     Apr 12, 2007
  3. Stop losses are set according to many factors and are not a set constant dollar amount. They are used to avoid disasters and are not meant to actually be used to exit 99.9% of trades, whether they are winners or losers.

-Raystonn

#13     Apr 12, 2007
  4. Profit targets aren't used either. We gain or lose what the market has to offer, not an arbitrarily predetermined amount.

-Raystonn

#14     Apr 12, 2007
  5. I ran backtests on these symbols many months ago successfully. I just did it again to make sure I was completely accurate in this journal. My system is profitable with a nice smooth equity curve in EMD, ER2, NQ, ES, and YM. I choose EMD because it currently offers the best performance per risk.

This is not a system I came up with by having my servers optimize 20 parameters to fit the system to a curve. This is a system I came up with the good old fashioned way; through a great deal of time and effort researching my ideas.

-Raystonn

#15     Apr 12, 2007
  6. Raystonn,

Congrats, your results holding up on other unrelated instruments is a really good sign.

Good luck

#16     Apr 12, 2007
  7. volente_00

volente_00

So give an example of an average stop ? I would imagine they are quite wide as little as the system actually trades. On that 8 contract trade, what was the stop at as a % of the account ?

#17     Apr 12, 2007
  8. Leave this guy alone and give his system a chance to prove itself publically. Not his fault 99.99% of systems published at C2 are garbage.

#18     Apr 12, 2007
  9. Can you please post a link to your system - I couldn't find it.

Thanks.

#19     Apr 13, 2007
  10. It's only the beginning

Raystonn's Market Timer

JJ

#20     Apr 14, 2007