Ratigan

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BullAlert, Jan 15, 2009.

1. ess1096

ess1096

THAT is exactly what I notice about him! That guy LOVES to hear himself speak, he goes on and on and on yet says vey little. And EVEY single question is hyphenated with an "in other words". If you need to always say "in other words" why not get your point out right away?

#11     Jan 15, 2009
  2. "In other words" = "let me translate for our idiot vewers who can't grasp what you just said" in Ratiganspeak

#12     Jan 15, 2009
  3. sammybea

sammybea

Ratigan is by far away the second best reporter CNBC has. (Rick Santelli is number one.) He def controls the interview and gets to the relevant issues.. Not sure how anyone can say he is annoying.. Has anyone actually watched Pisani talk before???? lol.

#13     Jan 15, 2009
  4. Rick Santelli is the only one that I find worth listening to.

The rest could go.

#14     Jan 15, 2009
  5. wickcity

wickcity

CNBC needs more Ratigan's. He's not afraid to ask the tough question. When somebody gives him a bogus answer, he's not afraid to challenge people. No BS softball questions!

#15     Jan 15, 2009
  6. ess1096

ess1096

I watch CNBC with my morning coffee from 7:00 to 8:00 a.m. (eastern time) and I find Joe Kernin growing on me. He has some very funny comments if you like dry humor.

I also DVR Fast Money so I can skim through to see if any guests are on worth watching, Like Dennis Gartman. Otherwise it's useless fluff, especially Karen Finermann. Talk about tits on a bull.

Just once I'd like to see Marc Faber or Jim Rogers interviewed on Fast Money.

#16     Jan 15, 2009
  7. nickdes

nickdes

Bottom line is Macke is a Joke--nothing more or less.

Sorry if anyone here likes Macke, he is a good person but he is not a trader.

Nick

#17     Jan 15, 2009
  8. Macke is the most entertaining by far, if not only for the fact that he seems to consume enough stimulants to make up for all of the others..

Ratigan I kind of like -- I think his need to talk and hear himself perfectly matches with his self-assigned agenda to educate the unknowing masses with his views and gross simplifications.

#18     Jan 15, 2009