Rate This Trade

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by FXsKaLpEr, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Market: Forex spot (cash).

Max drawdown: under 5%.

Gain: over 5% of account balance (trade flat afterwards).

Time: 60-days.

Volatility/risk: very low.

2. AaronCapps

AaronCapps Global Futures

not really specific enough to give an opinion. Can you tell us a more exact number on the return. If it is 5% to 5% gain, then it's kinda of a flip of a coin.

3. huh?

fck, keep it simple, dude.

Start: $1,000,000 in the account.

Now $1,050,000.

5% gain. trade flat.

real simple, Peabody.

geeeeezuz, a fckin retard can figure it out.

godam, where do these BRILLIANT traders come from??

4. You mean place a trade that actually adds more money to your account than it can subtract? Let me screenshot this gem before you delete it please.

5. LMAO

too funny, Illiquid. :D

6. AaronCapps

AaronCapps Global Futures

i'm retarded and you want everyone to rate 1 trade, just 1 trade, not even sure if it is real money, where you made 1 to 1, 1 dollar profit to one dollar risk. And that isn't even stating what your worst loss could have been, just what the worst drawdown was in the trade. Not even a group of trades to see how many times your right versus wrong or what your avg's are.

Tell you what genius, stop wasting your time and go to vegas and bet it on black. At least then you'll get free drinks

7. sees author of thread and **SHAKES HEAD IN DISBELIEF**

i rate your trade as SHIT, why? cause my trade is better than yours, i risked 0.5%, made 3.8 win ratio and in around 6 mins.

**BUSTS UP LAUGHING**

8. ER9

ER9

Did i miss the headline news regarding the recent influx of 13 year old traders some where? Whats with this pre-puberty adolescent attitude?