Rate Obamas speech in Tucson.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Jan 12, 2011.

Obamas speech was a......

1. A+, he nailed it. Evewrything he said is true.

12 vote(s)
    34.3%
  2. A, he said most of the things which needed to be said, he hit on 99% of topics

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. B He articulated most things but missed on a few

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  4. C He failed to articulate alot of strong points.

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. D He missed on everything and he is a horses ass.

16 vote(s)
    45.7%
  1. Yeah, Obama's a leftist alright.

That's why he recently appointed one of the biggest CAPITALISTS to become his Chief of Staff ( Bill Daley ). And that's why Gitmo Bay is still open, and why we now have more troops in Afghanistan than Bush's last day in office, and why the Patriot Act has remain unreformed in regards to surveillance of American citizens, not too mention that the wealthiest of American's just saw the Bush tax cuts get extended and the Estate Tax exemption get bumped up to $5 million, and the tax dive down to 35%, the lowest it's been (sans FY-2010) in the last decade.

Yeah, Obama's a leftist alright.

You guys are too funny!
    :D

#11     Jan 13, 2011
  2. Was listening Imus radio show this morning, and he had Gov. Christie R-NJ on. Was heartened to hear that gave Obama's speech a solid positive. Probably because it was. Then, a poll like this pops up to prove what the lefties think - that the Obama haters will hate anything he does. He could cure cancer and they would say he had a alterior motive or something.

This is, once again, both sad and so extremely childish.

And another bit of support for what the left is saying - the childish NoBama site as a reference. Wow, if you guys with right wing leanings, and justifiably so, should run away from such stuff. Makes you all look bad. I'm actually very upset with a lot of what Obama has done, but this silly name-calling is so kindergarten.

edit: And this for gawds sake, more support for the left point of view regarding Obama haters. Geez:

"HORSE'S ASS! He was a horse's ass when he worked for a community organizer and he is still a horse's ass. Want proof? Just ask Michelle to turn around."

What facility or grade school did this come from. Oh well, freedom of speech. And I guess we all have the right to make total fools of ourselves if we want to. sigh

c

#12     Jan 13, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

Similarly, when I first heard of Obama as a rising star in the Democrat party I thought maybe this could be someone who could solve many of America's problems even though I've leaned conservative for many years.

Then I did some research into what he has done, what he has said and who he associates with. I was blown away with how upsetting his background was. I really didn't think there was any way America could elect such a person to the Presidency. An unusual set of circumstances put this man in the White House and I believe, other than the end game in some wars since WWII, his election was the biggest mistake America has made in my lifetime.

#13     Jan 13, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

This is baggage. You were asked to rate the speech, not his history.

#14     Jan 13, 2011
  5. jem

jem

I thought it was an excellent speech as well.

My kids and were in the CAR listening Sat radio (msbnc is first on the dial).

My kids and I were moved.

Those short bios of those peoples lives were amazing. The gunman must have wiped out some of AZ's best.

#15     Jan 13, 2011
  6. If you found anything in that speech to hate then theres probably no hope for you.

#16     Jan 13, 2011
  7. Hello

Hello

Here is an analogy for you, to try to reiterate my point. It has been well proven that Mel Gibson is a fukll blown psychopath, does that mean that i am going to take my "Braveheart" DVD and burn it, and hate the entire movie, even though Mel Gibson acted incredibly well in the movie?

Mel Gibson may be a psycho, but i still enjoy alot of his older movies, and i couldnt care less whether or not i believe he is an idiot. If the movie is good i will still watch and enjoy it.

#17     Jan 13, 2011
  8. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

HE's calling Hello a leftist for giving O and A.

#18     Jan 13, 2011
  9. I've heard it was good but didn't get to see it.

Although I really wish I could get my hands on one these t-shirts!

[​IMG]

#19     Jan 13, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

Mel is a psycho. But I like the guy!

#20     Jan 13, 2011