Rasmussen: Romney Breaking Out 50% to 46%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 23, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Bring on the October surprises. Obama needs something underhanded.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 50% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 46%. One percent (1%) prefers some other candidate, and two percent (2%) are undecided.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ministration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

2. If it ain't OHIO, it don't matter.

3. pspr

pspr

Yes, Ohio will come along too. Independents are swinging heavily for Romney - even in Ohio.

4. Obama is in some trouble now. Day by day, he is losing ground.
    I bet he wishes the election was held right away.

5. hughb

hughb

When does Gallup update it's likely voter poll? That's the one where Romney was really ahead. If he's still holding on in that one I think we may just get a change in the White House.

6. Mav88

Mav88

why don't I believe polls this year? I guess same reason I don't see many signs and stickers, I think people are acting different.

7. jem

jem

the most recent poll in ohio was tied. It was comprised of 47 percent Obama and 41 percent McCain voters was currently tied.

The current undecideds were leaning Romney by a two to one margin.

8. wildchild

wildchild

Romney is running unopposed in Ohio. Obama is campaigning hard in Oiho but nobody has told him that Oiho is not up for grabs.

9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Cute! :)

10. exGOPer

exGOPer

This thread is epic level circlejerk.

#10     Nov 18, 2012