Rasmussen Polls Project Romney To Win Presidency With 279+ Electoral Votes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tm8749, Oct 29, 2012.

1. wjk

wjk

Your ability to remain totally unflustered by left wing buffoonery reminds me of Levin. :)

Of course you know that he was Ed Meese's chief of staff, so I feel he's a little more authentic than guys like Rush and Hannity, though I believe Hannity gave him his break. He's forgotten more than O man will ever know about the constitution. I have some issues with him regarding Federalism, but he is pretty much the only talkie I like to listen to.

His books are great reads, if you were so inclined.

#31     Oct 29, 2012
  2. tm8749

tm8749

You way off base. Obama is finished. Romney now has a golden opportunity in the NE states hit by this storm. Lots of Obama faithful won't show up on election day in areas hit by this storm. Had this storm happened two or three weeks ago, Obama would have had time to make this a political issue and possibly use it to help his failing campaign. Not now. It's too late. These states are now going to be crippled economically, and the last guy they want around to try and fix that is Obama. lol :D

#32     Oct 29, 2012
  3. wjk

wjk

You're a man of very few words. 10 posts or so in 5 years! I suspect you've thought this through. I'm going to put my hope in your theory.:)

#33     Oct 29, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

You're welcome. But you still sound like an idiot.

#34     Oct 29, 2012
  5. Thanks for the compliment .
    YES if I recall his books are more argument driven.

#35     Oct 29, 2012
  6. Interestingly, the ancient Chinese and Japanese believed that a huge natural disaster always portended huge political regime/dynastic changes.....

#36     Oct 29, 2012
  7. wjk

wjk

You addressed all the issues I never brought up in my post. I said the MSM was a shame. I said nothing else. You imposed all your media talking points on my post. You've just exposed your own idiocy.

Didn't you once say you were a farmer? What do you grow? Corn? You sell it for food or fuel, (fuel makes you an asshole)? My apologies if I'm thinking of someone else. (except the asshole part).

#37     Oct 29, 2012
  8. Once Obama loses, he should be sent back to his mudhut in Africa.

But before we send him back to Africa, we should shackle the terrorist supporter, cage him in Guantanemo and subject him to daily lashings for the Benghazi murder incompetence.

Vote Romney 2012 if you support Israel, wish to see an Iran-free world and a USA which we can all be proud of again.

#38     Oct 30, 2012
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

It's official. Rasmussen SUCKS :D

#39     Nov 25, 2012

10. Obama is finished huh ? LOL !!!!

#40     Nov 26, 2012